Chapter 43

"Kitten, your island looks so much better than mine." Shinso whined as he held his switch above his head and laid on the part of the couch opposite of her. Katsuki was in the kitchen making the snack food for supper as he waited for Ochako and Izuku to make it home. Denki was snoring a few feet away from the two, and Kiri was on that date currently with Mina.

"That's because katsuki hated it, and he made me my dream island." she smiled as she sat up and rolled around on the couch placing her feet above the back of the couch and kicking them back and forth. "He made it to resemble my lo-fi, neon sign, fairy lights, type of vibe."

"Your brothers love you too much." he snickered as katsuki chucked the spatula at shinso's head. "Hey!" he snorted as he caught the spatula.

"Your lucky she finds you cute, It forces me to have to sadly adopt you into our family." Katsuki growled marching back into the living room and snatching the spatula out of shinso's hand and trying to beat the indigo haired male.

"Why's that?" shinso asked as he ducked and tried to defend himself. Which (y/n) quickly jumped up and clung to katsuki's back like a kola.

"Because you too are most likely going to get married and then you'll be my brother in law." he said sourly as he took (y/n) with him to the kitchen. "I might as well face the stupid music."

"That reminds me, can I talk to you and Izuku privately later on." shinso said, smirking as he saw the two heads perk up. He knew he was making the two rather intrigued, but this was a surprise for (y/n). It had to do with one special promise he made the girl before the whole fight happened. Something he felt the need to do as of the moment. Maybe make things up to her and truly show her he was in for the long haul. It was probably some of the best money he had ever spent in his whole entire life time,  but whenever he spent money on (y/n) it always was the best money spent.

"Sure," Katsuki nodded his head, making the man silently happy down to his very core. He wanted them to be their for every step of the way in this process. He wanted them to see her when she flourished and when she grew into a bigger and better person fulfilling her dreams. Something they got along with and worked with their friends and family to make it possible. He may have spent the money, but without them, none of this would have been possible.

"Thanks," shinso muttered with a smile spread across his lips and his eyes immediately were drawn to his switch which had his newly started island on his screen. He was excited for some fresh news, good news. Something that he wanted to keep a surprise from her until after her court hearing, just so she either had double the good news or she had at least one good thing happen to her on that day. He was going to keep his girl happy, whether he had to prove it to her or not. It was his job now and he wasn't going to fail. He wanted to impress izuku and Katsuki. He wanted to show them that if they allowed her to be with him he would hold her on the highest pedestal. He wanted to gain their trust and allow him to one day marry her, because he knew full well she is the one and only for him. He wanted to treat his girl to the best life just so she can live a stress free life and prosper. He then would prosper with her as well, even if it wasn't him fully gaining the free road he was giving her.

What he didn't know is (y/n) would never let him walk those roads alone. She had discovered that she should have been for him more than what she maybe was. She had to walk with him to gain his trust and if they were to spend the rest of their life together she would spend her days walking the path less traveled gaining thorns and scrapes just like him. That's what partners did. They traveled with each other and held each other's hands guiding one and another as they traveled down a dark alley.

They truly did grow from the past events that happened maybe a week ago today. They moved on and fixed some things and continued to fix some things. They learned their boundaries and learned how to not push either away, but rather take care of each other.