Chapter 48

"Dad," (y/n) called out to her father as the man was chatting with marsaru and everyone else surrounding him and the family. All eyes glanced at her and she could see their tear stained faces. Her mom was still sobbing at her emotions and (y/n)'s speech. Katsuki was glaring at the floor not hiding any of his tears like he hoped and izuku and ochako were just sniffling and wiping it all away as it came. The only one she saw not crying was grandpa Torino which didn't surprise her, nothing could make that man cry really. But she did see how glossy his eyes were.

"Dad, I don't think I actually thanked you enough for everything you did." she choked up slightly and shook her head trying to hold in the tears, "I don't think i thanked any of you enough, you have all been a back bone for me."

She paused and swallowed hard and held in a sob as she looked at the ground.

"I know you always taught me to get justice and I didn't do that today." she paused and let a sob escape as she quickly grabbed her other hand and held onto it tightly as she pressed to her chest. "Can you forgive me." she was balling by now with all eyes on her. By any means she wasn't regretting this decision, she was just afraid of what they felt about her decision. "I know I haven't been the best daughter and I make you and mom worry all the time. And I don't make things easy on mama and papa bakugou, and I'm surprised izuku and katsuki haven't pulled their hair out by now. I'm so sorry."

"Come here," toshinori called out to her, quickly rushing to her as well embracing her in his arms as he kissed her forehead and let her cry it out. "None of us are upset with your decision. You made us proud of how strong you are instead. You are my brave, kind hearted, and most assertive princess when you want to be. You have a bright future ahead, you know that right, you're doing great things."

"I just want to make you all proud," she mumbled as she clutched onto him.

"And you did." he told her. "You made us proud and that man who left you behind missed out on a wonderful daughter."

"You're our baby girl," Inko added,hugging her husband and daughter as she cried along with them. "Nothing is ever going to hold you back. Now we need to calm down, I think Shinso had a surprise for you."

The three of them separated as she looked over at Shinso who was sobbing like the rest. She's smiled and glanced at the man trying to get peppy and happy again.

"Oh no, it's okay, I need to calm down myself." he snorted as he brushed his tears away. (y/n) felt more tears prick at her eyes as she watched the man. She smiled at him and wiped her own eyes.

She knew they were communicating through looks and he was clearly supportive of her and proud of her.

"Don't look at me," he quickly said, smirking and shaking his head as she bounded over to him and hugged him tightly, kissing him gently on the lips.

"I love you," she whispered to him.
"I love you too, but damn you make me emotional." he laughed along with her.

"Just ask Katsuki and Izuku, they have loved me and my fears for years."

"They make you cry man, as the oldest and the protective one, I cry a lot."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Don't forget, we have to stop at the cafe!" (y/n) said excitedly as Shinso blindfolded her and walked her down the street. It gave her family and friends enough time to make it to the cafe where they would surprise her with Kayama.

"We'll stop, don't you worry." he told her, stopping and grabbing the door handle in front of her. He looked at her and smiled as he looked back into the cafe to see everyone laughing and smiling. Even katsuki was messing around with Izuku and grandpa torino was enjoying himself. He looked at his dad who was smiling and talking to Mr. yagi.