Chapter 29

"Good Morning, sleeping beauties!" Ochako smiled, setting the warm plate of pancakes on the table. "I hope you all had a great night's rest, and solved some issues."

"Solved a lot, I think we will from now on take things on as a team and respectively help each other out." Izuku smiled, finding his place at the table and digging into some pancakes.

"About this spiked drink from last night," (y/n) began as she dug her fork into the pancakes only pulling two out.

"Is there more you know?" Katsuki asked. As he waited patiently for (y/n) to be done with the syrup.

"No, not really, but it just doesn't sit right in the back of my head." she confessed, but left a little lie hidden.

"It won't sit right for a while, someone tried to drug you, and who knows what would have happened next." Ochako said sipping on her coffee.

"I guess, can they get charged or put into jail for doing something like that? How would one find who they were? Or if they had an Idea of who it was could the proper steps be taken into finding out that person did it?" (y/n) dived deep as she munched on a pancake.

"You act as if you know who did it," Izuku said slowly.

"No," (y/n) said, paying more attention to her pancake. "I just want to be prepared for next time if there's a next time."

"Well I guess there are steps to be taken since it is illegal," Katsuki said brushing off the fact that he knew she was hiding a small detail.

"Well yes, it is an illegal act, even slipping alcohol into someone's drink without them knowing is illegal." Izuku started to sputter the information out since he was a nerd in this department, but that was only because he was a cop. He needed to know this stuff by heart most of the time. "They can be charged, fined, or arrested and serve jail time depending on the severity of the case."

"So what would my instance get?" (y/n) said getting more involved with the topic.

"So for instance yours could be a case where they get charged or a fine, but it could also be served with a nice case of jail time as well." Izuku told her.

"I get it." she took a gulp of her apple juice and thought for a second. "I need to talk to Kiri!"

She began to chew and throw food into her mouth shoveling it in as fast as she could.

"Last time you did this you choked!" Katsuki warned her but he was exactly right. Soon the coughing fit began and she was clutching her chest, but luckily her coughs were enough to knock the pancake loose.

"You always jinx me!" She complained and took a sip of chocolate milk allowing it to clear her tubes anymore.

"No, it's just to tell you what's really going to happen," Katsuki grumbled as he carefully munched on his food.

"Well I am done anyways, I'll be back!" She tossed the dishes into the sink and rushed to the door. "Thanks for the breakfast Ochako!"

"Your welcome!"

(y/n) crossed the hallway and rushed into the other apartment where she tugged Kirishima easy from his cup of coffee and the Indigo haired male along with the blond...

Wait a minute, Denki was nowhere to be found.

Well then she just pulled Kirishima from his coffee and his conversation with Hitoshi.

"What's going on?" he asked as he was quickly tossed into the room while she quickly turned around and locked the door.

"Mina sent me a message last night on the ride home!" (y/n) whispered to her friend with a lot of excitement. "And you have to promise to tell no one, promise me!"