Chapter 30

"Kirishima, we need to do this!" (Y/n) pointed to a catalog while wrapped up in Shinso's arms. "Let's stay up all night and win some neon signs!"

"Uh, Of course!" Kirishima said, looking at the catalog as well.

If it wasn't for Shinso's dazed look he would have been laughing at the fact that them staying up all night like this was the reason why (y/n) got cranky last time from the lack of sleep. But his mind was way off, his thoughts were practically in the clouds.

Jiro had been setting Shinso up for failure and it was finally taking a toll on him. He worried constantly about what Jiro was doing, but he couldn't break away from (y/n). He had grown to love her and he had become afraid to express it.

"Shinso? Shinso?" (y/n) shook his shoulder waking him up from his lost thoughts. His eyes landed on her and a smile fell onto his lips making it look like all was okay.

"What is it, honey?" he asked, pushing all his negative thoughts from his head. He would be a fool if he let Jiro control him once again. He made a promise to his friends, especially Denki that this would never happen ever again.

"Wanna play a game?" she asked, holding her switch with a hopeful look in her eyes. He wasn't all too sure he was up to it.

"I actually have to record a video, I'll be back in about three or so hours, okay." he stood up and leaned forward kissing her head making her blush and nod her head.

"Have fun Hitoshi!" she waved watching his tall figure walk out the door.

"Something up with him?" Katsuki asked, glaring at the door and looking over at Izuku and Ochako.

"I don't know what you mean." (y/n) said pushing it off even though she got that unsettling feeling in her stomach once again.

"He was quiet, and he's usually focused on you, but today he was staring into space." Izuku frowned as he hugged Ochako close.

"Just keep a close eye out," Katsuki grumbled not wanting his 'sister' to get hurt knowing she would majorly break.

"I'll go check up on him, because he already recorded a video for today." Kirishima stood up walking out of the apartment. He knew this wasn't normal. The man might have been living in that apartment for about a month now, but Kiri was good at reading people.

(Y/n) on the other hand grew worried. She was afraid that this would bring the two down, and it poured the feeling that this could be her fault.

"Ochako, wanna meet Mina? Maybe a girls night would be perfect?" Ochako took the hint of what (y/n) was saying. She wanted to take her mind off of the lack of Shinso wanting to be around her at the moment.

"That would be great, we don't need any guys to bug us tonight." Ochako stood up and walked into (y/n)'s room following the (h/c) haired woman. "You don't have to worry, one bit. If something is happening between you and Hitoshi he wouldn't have in a way led you on. You guys have something!"

"I'm starting to feel it's nothing," (y/n) said as she quickly sent Mina a message. "But it doesn't mean I'm giving up."

"That's a girl!"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Ochako, that's amazing!" Mina giggled as the three girls hung out in (y/n)'s rather large bedroom. they sat on the bed in the corner, allowing the Lo-fi play as background noise and their facials dry. "Girl, you are so lucky to have a best friend like (y/n)."

"I am, aren't I," Ochako smiled as she looked over at the young woman messing with her phone. "She keeps us on our toes."

"Always," (y/n) giggled. "Anyways, I think I am going to ask that cute boy who comes in for coffee every once and a while out on a date."