Chapter 26

Warnings: Spiked drink and it cause the reader some anxiety

_____________________________________________

"I'm surprised you losers even dared to show your faces here." (y/n) just wanted to shrivel up and die at this very moment.

She watched Denki's face morph into one of hatred and anger as the jackass of a woman dared to talk to his band like that.

"And who's this? Your next fling Denki?" Jiro asked as she tried to walk around (y/n), who was nervously just standing there trying to avoid eye contact.

"How about you leave us alone," Denki grumbled as he watched Kirishima in the distance rush over here.

"Darling, none of us want to deal with a bitch like you today!" Mina said, smiling politely.

"If I may buy it," (y/n) turned around and faced Jiro with a proud smile on her face. "I have never once seen you on the top charts, the only following fame you have is tumblr girls and boys who have the hots for you, now please leave my friends alone."

"Oh my god," (y/n) could hear the disgust in her face and instantly knew along to show her face was a terrible idea. "It's Hitoshi's girl."

"That's not who I am, we just look alike," (y/n) said through clenched teeth.

"Oh sorry, coffee girl." Jiro scoffed. "But we all know it's not true, Minetta can vouch for that."

(y/n) could hear the midget mumbling, 'oh boy, oh boy, oh boy' the whole way over here. She so badly wanted to kick his teeth in. He was such a weirdo.

"Is this the girl you love so much, tell me was she walking with my Hitoshi one day?" Jiro smiled seductively down at the purple haired fake hero, Grape Juice.

"Dude, he wears a dipper parading around the city, don't flirt with him," (y/n) gagged making the whole group laugh at Jiro.

"It's not a dipper!" He shouted out of embarrassment.

"Is too midget man, but it seems like your lucky day, Grape Can." (y/n) pushed the small man over to Jiro. "she has a crush on you Box of Grapes."

"Really?" he asked, looking hopeful.

"Oh yeah, into that dipper thing, maybe even heroes." Kirishima joins in just at the right time handing (y/n) the drink where she sat it down just behind her, it wasn't out of her sight or so she thought.

"Disgusting, now I don't!" Jiro complained. "Go back to her!"

"Too late," Denki said, dropping a fake mic. "And trust me, Hitoshi Shinso is not yours, and never will be. Get that through your bleeding skull."

Jiro seemed to back off for the moment. She met the eyes with each individually and slowly walked behind the group with a Minetta stuck to her leg.

"Denki!" (y/n) shouted hugging the blond. "You're such a brave man."

"(y/n) your embarrassing me!" Denki whined and allowed her to hug him.

"Sorry," she backed off and turned around grabbing her drink. "Thanks, Kiri!"

"Anytime, Kiddo," he told her.

"I see a hat number calling my name," Denki shouted over the music as he winked in the numbers direction.

"Number?" (y/n) questioned confused as to what he was talking about.

"A girl, babe!" Mina said, giggling at (y/n)'s pureness. "You two where tight, she is as cute as a button."

"I better go be a wingman, that when a guy makes another guy look much better.'' Sero jokes, making (y/n) gave him a thumbs up just so she wouldn't have to ask.