Chapter 10

When (y/n) and Katsuki woke up from their nap they saw Izuku and Shinso talking about things only nerds would talk about. (y/n) grimace when she rubbed her eyes earning a yell from Katsuki.

"Your eyes are still red idiot, don't touch your face!" she flinched and growled back at him.

"But they were itchy!"

"I don't care!" Katsuki rolled his eyes and pushed her off the chair making her land on her butt.

"Oh you wanna start a war!" she said getting up and tossing a pillow into his face and trying to suffocate him.

"Guys not this again,"

"Again?" Shinso asked the cop as he watched his siblings fight. "How often does this happen?"

"The two are competitive," Izuku said while (y/n) screamed at Katsuki to say 'uncle'. "So it happens often, I am surprised this is the first time you're seeing this."

"I mean I saw a glimmer of it when your parents left but that was it she had run out of the apartment to who knows where."

"She's a scardy cat," he said laughing as the two dodged around Izuku's chair and threw things at one and another. "But she likes to act all big to run with the big dogs."

"Cute," Shinso said smiling as he watched her cling onto the back of Katsuki who was trying to get her off and into a place where he could win.

"Say it!" She screamed and started to choke him out.

"I should probably stop this," Izuku said as he stood up and grabbed an air horn from a drawer on the stand beside him. "I would cover your ears."

Shinso did as told and covered his ears just in time as Izuku pressed down on the button letting a nasty sound come from the can of torture.

"My ears," (y/n) said as she let go of Katsuki and fell back into the counter covering her ears as Katsuki did the same just running into a table.

"Uncle!" The two yelled in unison making Izuku lay off the horn.

"Wow, those two gave up easily," Shinso smirked as he watched the two crawl back to the furniture in misery.

"It always does." Izuki said laughing at Shinso's comment.

"Why does he always win," Katsuki growled glaring at Izuku as he crawled by.

"It's because if we allow him to keep that hideous red horn, I would have totally won." she muttered, taking this like a sore loser.

"That's tough words coming from a soft kitten like you," Shinso said leaning on his hand and looking down at her.

"I'm not a soft kitten, you're a soft boi!" she said, crawling onto the couch and curling up beside him. "When we were napping you had your arms wrapped around me like I was a pillow, only soft boi's do that."

"Oh really," he said smirking and wrapping his arms back around her and tugging her back into his warm body. "That doesn't sound like me."

"It was you," she said giggling and hiding in her weighted blanket and leaning her head back onto him. "I take a nap."

"Not today fool!" Denki rushed in and grabbed the headbands from the bathroom while Kirishima began to place pillows on the floor "Face masks!"

Denki paused as he looked at (y/n)'s face.

"Woah, (y/n), what happened to your face?" he asked, looking at it surprised by the redness and the bloodshot eyes. "It looks like you came back from the alien spacecraft."