Chapter 6

"Katsuki, the food was amazing!" Inko thanked the boy as she hugged him goodbye.

"Thank you." he blushed from the comment and went in to hug Toshinori.

"By mama Matsuki and papa Masaru!" (y/n) said clinging to the two adults as they got ready to leave. "Until next time."

"See you later kiddo," Masaru said as he let go of the hug and grabbed his wife's coat off the rack as she clung to the young woman.

"We love you so much, keep your brothers in line okay." she said, wiping away a tear.

"Of course, I always do." (y/n) said letting go and smiling at the woman.

"Now for you you little shit," she said as she hugged her son to death.

(y/n) turned around and hugged her own parents Just as Izuku did the same.

"You make us proud everyday, Izuku and so do you (y/n)." Toshinori said as he patted their heads.

"Thanks dad," the two said in unison.

"Don't overwork yourselves," Inko said as she kissed their foreheads. "You three are still our kids, and we worry."

"Yes, mom." the two said blushing from her kind words. They let go of the two kids and grabbed their last belongings.

"Okay birthday boy," Mitsuki said as she held out her arms. "Come here." (y/n) giggled as Izuku blushed and hugged the two Bakugou's.

"Thanks for coming over." he said as they ruffled his hair.

"Anything for you kids," Masaru said as he had to pull his wife off of him knowing that she didn't want to leave the kids. "Mitsuki, katsuki will kick us out."

"Tell that little shit, family matters." She yelled, getting angry. "Except for him, that little bitch created twenty two years of hell for me."

"I'm right here hag!" Katsuki yelled at her.

"You no good son," she yelled as Masaru drug her out behind Inko and Toshinori. "Your siblings are so much better than you.

"By guys!" (y/n) said waving out the door. "Your mom really loves us more Suki."

"Shut up," he grumbled.

"By kids!"

Katsuki quickly shut the door and leaned against it.

"Such a long day," He said as he peeled himself off of the door and back into the kitchen where he began to clean up things.

"Your parents are so cool," Kirishima said as he sat on the stool beside Shinso who seemed to be distracted by something on his phone. He slid it over to Kirishima who got distracted as well.

"Why are you two still here," the two men looked up and saw the scowl on Katsuki's face. "It's (y/n)'s bedtime."

"No it's not!" she shot back and pushed katsuki around enticing a fight. "You wanna go bro?"

"Don't you pick a fight with me," Katsuki said as he placed the pot down in the sink and got ready to pick her up. She very well knew what was going on and rushed to Izuku but had to take a double take, since Ochako was still here.

"Oh no!" she cried and ran around the couch and rushed out of the apartment.

"Should we go help her?" Shinso asked worried about her well being.

"No she'll be fine, Katsuki never beats her up, typically just tickles her." The drummer said as he spotted a photo of Kaminari. He slid it to Shinso and showed him. "Look the dude is back on the farm in Wisconsin."