Chapter 13

Disclaimer: Alcohol is in this chapter, but no underage drinking all the characters that drink are of age!!!

Enjoy!!

_____________________________________________

News had been flying around about the incident with the rock star Jiro and her band called Earphone Jack eversince the Shinso, Ochako, and (y/n) posted the viral video up on youtube as anonymous. Kayama had also been interviewed multiple times to make sure this video was real and in which she always stated with a smile and a simple 'yes' that really spoke to the people.

"Today we have a live report with Ms. number one model herself, Midnight! Can you tell us what went down that day?"

"Simple," Kayama said looking into the camera. "Jiro, our once loveable rockstar turned out to be a really mean person. My workers were taking her drink order when she kept bothering my one worker about a newspaper article getting real harsh and brash about it. She kept insisting that was my worker in the picture. Even when she politely turned the rockstar down and said that that wasn't her she got even more upset."

"What was the spilled coffee about? What was the order?" the reporter said he was intrigued by many aspects.

"Well Ms. Jiro ordered a black coffee, and we all know she hates that since she says it multiple times in her interviews when she is given it." Kayama said as she prepared what she was next going to say. "And she ended up throwing it on my well behaved worker who had handled the situation very well, I am proud of her and her coworker."

"So would you say it had to deal with the picture of that famous youtuber Shinso and that girl?" the reporter shoved the Mic back in her face.

"Of course it does, she came into my coffee shop thinking the one worker was the girl in the picture and we all know it wasn't." Midnight lied to the camera on that part. She knew it was her worker. "And with the answers she got she heavily believed they were false and took it out on her, it was more of a misunderstanding on her part, but one that should have never been treated like that at all on her behalf. Hopefully she wisens up or she can kiss all of her fans goodbye because of the way she treats people."

Midnight took a moment to breath.

"Our fans look up to us, they make us who we are. We need to treat them with respect and love..."

"See you three got revenge, how does that make you feel?" Izuku said as he cuddled with Ochako.

"Even better," (y/n) said smiling wickedly. "Lets referee some drunk games in celebration!"

Ochako and (y/n) rushed up and rushed into the bedroom that had the best view, which was (y/n)'s. They came back out sporting some striped shirt and some mini skirts with heels on their feet. They had bells on their necks and rule books in their breast pocket.

(y/n) marched over to shinso and placed her heel on shinso's chest pushing lightly on it.

He snickered and looked at the woman confused.

"Beg, bitch." she said smirking like the devil gaining another soul.

"Not today Satan," he said grasping on to her foot and trying to remove it.

"You're missing out!" she said tilting her black hat down only showing her wicked smile. "I'll just make Kiri beg." she walked away swaying her hips a little more making the man try hard to not fall for her trick even though he had right when she walked out.

"I will totally beg," Denki said, following her like a lost puppy.

"Get lost, sparky," Katsuki said, pushing the man down with his foot.