Chapter 46

"So hear me out," denki paused as he grabbed a coffee cup and tried to stack it. "We set up barriers to keep the aliens away from my room, like a wall. Then they can never get me."

"That sounds dumb," Shinso said as he drank his morning coffee and held onto (y/n)'s hot chocolate since she kept trying to drink it and burn her tongue on it. "Why not try, going to bed earlier and stop being sleep deprived."

"You don't believe me?" Denki said destroyed by his friends' hurtful words of advice.

"Yeah because it's dumb!" (y/n) jumped up and smiled when her eyes caught sight of the person standing at the door.

"Mr. Aizawa!" She exclaimed, making Shinso smile and love these moments even more.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the only person I can handle in this room." He smirked and ignored his son's hurt feelings along with everyone else's.

"I'm your son," shinso gasped as he placed the hot chocolate behind (y/n) knowing fully well it should be cooled off enough. 

"Your father was just talking to me about everything and updating me and all." Aizawa said as he tossed his coat at Denki who quickly scrambled to get out of the scary teacher's way. "Seems things are going well, just as I imagined. You're a wonderful woman with a heart of gold."

"Dad does like to chat a lot," she blushed embarrassed by the attention she was getting.

"Makes sense as to where you got it," he smirked and winked at Shinso who was laughing at her emotional responses.

"Hey!" she quickly defended herself. "You can't tell me you hated the conversations I brought into your room after school."

"Yeah, you had some good ones, like beating up poor kirishima for lunch money." Aizawa chuckled slightly.

"You were a savage," kiri said as he brushed some sweat away.

"Sounds like you were a tough fighter," Shinso wrapped his arm around her back and continued to listen to the stories that got passed around the island.

"Still am," she smiled up at the indigo haired male. "Don't cross paths with me, boy."

"Yes ma'am." Hitoshi said quickly, taking note of how serious she was.

"Good Boy," she smiled and calmed down.

"She's got a reign on you," Aizawa smirked and nodded his head. "That's good, never in a million years would I ever think he would date again. You are one special girl."

"It's her specialty." Kirishima smiled as he hugged the woman and spun her around. "How do you think she's kept those brothers of hers out of trouble, she's a hard one to beat."

"You can say that twice, she's so angelic and cute," Denki muttered. "She gets everything she wants and I get beat up for eating their food."

They all stopped and stared at the blonde haired singer who wasn't understanding what was wrong with his words.

"That's the thing, you eat all their food." Shinso corrected him. "You go to their apartment and just eat the food always."

"That's because the door is open." Denki grumbled, still not seeing the point.

"No arguing with stupid here," Aizawa rolled his eyes. "He's always been like that."

"You can say that twice," Kirishima said as he grabbed his blonde friend and waved goodbye as he walked out of the door.

"I heard they have a number one album on the markets." Aizawa smirked and sat down at the counter as he talked with the two kids he was going to spend the day with. "Something about a neighbor, anyways I heard it's been doing great. The whole album."