Chapter 37

"Todo, Momo, i'm glad you could make it!" (Y/n) smiled, clapping her hands together and moving to the side for them to come in.

"Thank you!" Momo smiled as she hugged (y/n) tightly.

"Midnight wanted us to give you this," Todoroki handed (y/n) a vase with flowers. They were mixed in with sunflowers and daisies with a few other filler flowers or greenery.

"They're rather gorgeous, thank you for delivering for me, and tell her thank you." (Y/n) smiled, setting them on the island as a centerpiece.

"She's been rather worried," Momo gave a loose smile. "She's hoping you'll be back this Friday."

(Y/n) smiled and turned around. "I can't avoid work because of one person, so yes I'll be back."

(Y/n) knew working would be the right decision. She needed to be surrounded by people just to be okay. She couldn't keep hauling herself in this apartment in hopes things got better, when she knew she wouldn't without the human interaction.

"She'll be excited," Todoroki said standing beside Momo. "she's been non stop haggling us about her favorite duo, you and Ochako."

"We're not her favorite, we cause more trouble in that place!" (y/n) laughed, helping Katsuki quickly.

"You mean, make her laugh and enjoy her work when she is there." Todoroki corrected her. "She loves you guys, she even has a picture of you two on her desk working hard. At Least that's the talk of the town with the employees."

"Oh hush," (y/n) swiped at the air, she sat plates down at the table and waited for Ochako and Deku to arrive. "Not like we're that great."

"You're right, you're not that great." Katsuki said, smiling slightly. (y/n) turned around quickly and playfully glared at him.

"You're just upset that I put sugar in your coffee to sweeten you up." (y/n) smiled, grabbing some glasses to place on the table for the homemade lemonade she and katsuki worked hard on earlier.

"Sure I am," Katsuki huffed as he placed the food on the plates perfectly making the plating pretty.

"We're home, Hope we haven't missed anything!" Izuku said, instantly getting a whiff of what Katsuki had made. He stepped to the side and allowed Iida in and Ochako to follow behind. "(y/n), Katsuki, You've met my partner Tenya Iida." Izuku introduced him to be sure.

"Of course we have, Welcome to our humble home Mr. Iida." (y/n) said smiling and placing the pitchers carefully on the table. "Have you seen Ejio yet? He's later than usual."

"He was in the hallway talking to Denki about something," Ochako said as she laced her coat on the hanger and grabbed Izuku's and Iida's. "He should be over in no time."

"Great," (y/n) smiled. She was feeling nervous with the new company's arrival. It had brought her back to when she filed the report and was sick to the stomach from her nerves. Since then Jiro had been getting attacked by the news media and every other place possible. A lot of her concerts here in the city had been cancelled and a lot of her songs had been taken off of the top charts. It was a symbol of everybody not respecting her for her action. They weren't going to support someone who did illegal things, while thinking she was going to get away with it.

(y/n) had been so nervous that Katsuki and Izuku, along with herself would receive hate mail but it was actually the opposite, it was people donating to the fund Katsuki had started to help people in this situation, people thanking (y/n) for speaking up because now they had the confidence to speak up, and so many more. It was surprising how people came to the aid when the thought was of them always going against and harassing her.