Chapter 39

"He said I was the one," she mumbled in her room with Ochako and Mina surrounding her. "He told his father I was the one. My heart had instant butterflies, I have never felt so happy."

Ochako smiled brightly as she looked at her best friend with a super happy smile on her face. Mina on the other hand was fangirling as she jumped around the room in excitement.

"Oh my god! Babe!" Mina squealed, making Katsuki who was in the kitchen growl and whine about something he was surely blaming the pink haired woman for. "He really pulled his head out of his ass quickly, I thought he was going to be stuck up you know who's ass forever."

"We all did, and if he was, I'm sure he was going to get a beating," Ochako punched her fist into her palm. "And not from your brothers, from us girl."

"Well I am glad it never got physical," (y/n) smiled, sipping a cool can of root beer. "I've never felt so blessed before."

Her heart was beating quickly and she could feel the flutters in her stomach. She was feeling one hundred percent good just like she was feeling before when she was growing close to hitoshi. She could feel that same kind of giddiness grow, bit she knew she needed to take her time and not rush into something. Especially when she learned from last time and Jiro had come in like a mad man, crazed over her ex-boyfriend.

"We should celebrate," Mina said fist pumping the air. "Like a party, there is one going on tonight two blocks down?"

"As much as that sounds chaotic, I must pass." (y/n) giggled, turning the whole party Idea down. "I learned my lesson from the last one, and it was simply never to go to another party."

"Good idea Kitten," shinso startled the women who sat on her floor gossiping and planning something, he wasn't so sure. "Whatever you three are up to, it could be highly dangerous, especially with mina around."

"Oh shut up," she laughed glaring at her friend, she stuck her tongue out at the man. "I am the least chaotic in the group."

"She may have a point," Ochako said, looking at (y/n) who was trying to light three matches all at the same time for her three wick bath and body candle. "(y/n) stop that!"

"What, I saw it once on a video. I just wanted to see if it worked." she stopped swiping at the box and looked at everyone who looked at her concerned for her thought process. "Katsuki banned it in the kitchen, living room and bathroom, really any open space where everyone can hangout at."

"The bathroom is not a place everyone can hangout in." Hitoshi stopped her at the comment.

"Not unless it's a ritual night and you're summoning the third demon in your phone contacts." (y/n) said staring blankly at hitoshi who faltered slightly, but smirked. He sure as hell missed this.

"I said, no more demon talk before I shove soap down your throat you shit it out for weeks!" Katsuki yelled, storming past her door and pointing a finger at her.

"Now you know how I feel about denki and his," she paused and shuttered. "His extraterrestrial friend."

"And no lighting three matches at the same time anytime, and anywhere in this apartment." he yelled at her taking the three matches from her hand and tossing them in the garbage.

"So outside on the balcony it is," her eyes told Hitoshi she was bound to light all three at the same time.

"With adult supervision." he said, watching her smirk even more at the idea of adult supervision.

"You, as adult supervision?" she asked all giddy.

"Of course kitten," he smirked back at her, matching her own mischievousness. Might as well enjoy life with her.