Chapter 21

"Grandpa," (y/n) called out to the oldman as he sat on their couch stealing the Tv from Katsuki and watching wheel-Of-Fortune. "It's past eight o'clock, should I call dad and tell him you need a ride home?"

"No," he simply said and zoned back into the Tv.

"Okay," she said and walked back to the Kitchen where she and Shinso were once at. He was writing something down on paper. "Can I Sleep with you? I don't feel like sleeping with Katsuki since he always steals the blankets and kicks me out of the bed and Ohako is coming over and I don't want to think about having to impose on them."

"You grandpa steals your room?" Shinso chuckled a bit and stopped writing and looked up at her.

"Yeah, since I am the youngest, the boys get to deny offering him a place to sleep so he always gets thrown into my room." she giggled and took a sip of the milk she retrieved from the fridge.

"Of course, kitten." He smirked as he got an idea. "I put that ring on you pretty little finger for a reason, it's my job to take care of you."

"Hitoshi Shinso!" she coughed out. "Are you trying to get married to me!"

"Well maybe," he winked at her and went back to his paper.

"Over my dead body," Katsuki whispered as he grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry.

"Hey, you started it!" (y/n) smaller his head in the door and watched as the male growled.

"Worst thing I ever did," he mumbled and munched on the chips. "Why is the senile old man still here anyways?"

"Because he always stays this long, let him be!" (y/n) said as she watched her grandpa answer the puzzle correctly.

"(y/n)!" She jumped forward and walked over to her grandfather.

"Yes, papa?" she waited for his answer until she realized what he wanted. "My room is free tonight, goodnight papa!"

She showed her to the room and closed the door quietly.

"Where are you sleeping tonight?" Izuku asked as he waited for Ochako to arrive from her night shift.

"With Shinso," she said and cleaned up the coffee table and snacks her grandfather had.

"No way in hell!" Katsuki grabbed the soap from under the sink and turned on the hot water.

"She is my soon to be wife, I think it's only fair." Shinso joked as Izuku grabbed a towel to prepare to wipe off dishes.

"He has a fair point," Izuku chuckled and went along with the joke.

"I made a mistake," Bakugou cried out in anger.

"A very big mistake," (y/n) pointed out as she walked the dishes over and plopped them in the hot water. "But I am sure you learned your lesson."

The door clicked open and Ochako quietly walked into the spacious apartment.

"Ocha!" (y/n) giggled. "Just missed an eventful day, but I am sure you'll get it tomorrow."

"I hope not, he'll hound us!" Izuku cried out as he quickly walked away from the sink and kissed Ochako on the cheek as she did the same to him. "Other than that, how was work?"

"Good, am I missing something?" she asked and giggled at all of their tired looks.

"Our grandpa is in town," (y/n) sighed as she relaxed in a chair beside Shinso.

"And he takes a lot of effort to take care of," Izuku mumbled as he grabbed a dish and dried it off.

"He is senile and grumpy." Katsuki groaned as he scrubbed a shish harder.