Chapter 45

"Come here honey," Hitoshi called out patting the bed while she grabbed her Shiba that fell on the ground at some point during the live stream. "Time for late night chats between me and my baby."

"If you say so, hi-ho." she snuggled into his arms and looked up at him with the cutest flutter of her eyes. She so badly wanted to kiss him. This was a good opportunity, she just had to toughen up and do it. Just had to roll the dice and do it. Her eyes seemed to carry to his lips, she could feel the same sense of nerves bubbling in her stomach.

"What's the plan for tomorrow, pretty thing." he smiled at her ruffling her hair and nuzzling into the pillow. "I don't have to live stream, make a video, or any of that. I just have to entertain my dad for half the day."

"Mr. Aizawa, he's coming over!" She smiled with excitement. She always did get along with him. "Can I spend the day with you tomorrow!"

"Oh my gosh, of course!" He expressed with he same amount of emotion he could to hers just to get the angelic laugh to escape her lips. "To be fair I think my dad loves you more than he loves me. He's been non stop talking about you. He made me so embarrassed earlier." He snorted as he thought about the phone call between his dad and himself earlier.

"You know she's perfect for you," Shouta said on the phone chiding his son for his stupid actions. "She's everything you could have imagined and as your father in telling you she's perfect."

Is that because you want her as your daughter-in-law?" Shinso asked, placing a smirk on his facial features knowing fully well his dad couldn't see him.

"Yes...no!" He quickly corrected himself and mumbled. "Yes, because she's a good kid. I taught her in Highschool and watched her flourish through her High School career. She's a good person with a bright heart. She's good at talking your ear off but somehow making you smile unlike that dumbass uncle of yours."

Shinso laughed and shook his head not able to catch his breath

"She does do that, dad." He told his father, smiling like a school girl would when her crush spoke to her. "I mean she was the girl you always came home talking about. The one that made you laugh and worry all at the same time. How did I ever know I would be seeing her and meeting her."

"All I can say is your one lucky boy, and you better treat her right!" Aizawa chided him. "Or I'll beat your ass, for everyone's sake and my own sanity. Devil child."

"Thanks dad, I won't mess up this time."

"He told me he would beat my ass if I broke your heart," the indigo haired male smirked as the girl winked at Shinso not aiding him in any rescue missions.

"Well, then I guess you better not break my heart, which I know you won't." she smiled leaning near his face on the bed and beginning to mutter and trail her eyes down to his lips.

He knew she was hinting at something, actually he knew what it was. He wanted to test her, see how long she would crack and dive in for the kiss. He wanted to tease her and make her work for the kiss like he usually did. He found it cute when she was outspoken and confident with a little outgoing nature involved.

"Can I express something to you?" she whispered eyes moving away from his lips and peering into his indigo eyes that made her shudder and relax.

"Of course, honey." he cupped her face making her gently nuzzle his palm and take in a deep breath. "What's the matter?"

"I'm just nervous about the court hearing coming up, I don't know what to expect and my mind in my free time wonders to the very thought of everything going wrong." she whispered, eyes drawn shut as she thought long and hard about the idea of having to go to court and represent herself before a jury and hope for a successful hearing. "It's like watching Judge Judy and seeing how mean she is."