Chapter 9

"Take me for a walk!" (y/n) huffed and glared at Katsuki who had just gotten home.

"No!" He shouted and threw his shoes on the ground. "Not today!"

"Fine, I'll see if Kiri will take me for a walk." she huffed and walked out of the apartment and into the other.

"Kiri?" she called out and saw none of the boys. "Shinso?"

"What's up Kitten," she heard him all from his room leading her into that room.

"Where is Kiri?" she asked.

"With Denki practicing for their concert," he said and shut his monitor off.

"Dang it," she muttered. "Will you take me on a walk?"

He shook his head and chuckled.

"Of course, Katsuki is not up to it?"

"No and Izu isn't home and he typically takes me when katsuki is a bummer." she said, frowning.

"We'll don't worry, we'll go." he stood up and walked out the door with her. And into the main room. Today (y/n) had on a simple black t-shirt that was a V-neck and showed just the right amount of skin that wouldn't make shinso a stuttering fool. She also had on simple shot shots that had some holes ripped into the edge and a black Adidas cap on shading her eyes away from Shinso unless she looked all the way up at him.

Shinso had on black skinny jeans that had a few holes in them, a shirt that had navy blue stripes on it and a denim coat with a hood made out of hoodie material stitched in and at the end of his sleeves had the similar hoodie material. He tossed on some converse while (y/n) kicked out her Adidas superstars.

"Okay, ready?" he asked her, raising the eyebrow that was slit at the ends.

"Of course!" she excitedly grabbed his hand and didn't let go making him blush a lot. He was starting to think she did this on purpose. He shut the apartment door and locked it knowing that it might be a while till any of them made it home. He walked down to the elevator where he questioned why none of the people he basically lived with used it.

"This isn't healthy!" (y/n) said stopping and not entering leaving the man with his arm in between the doors if they were to shut.

"It's okay, kitten." he said tugging her in. "We're going on a long walk, so the steps can deal without us!"

"A long walk!" she said jumping up a bit in excitement.

"Yes." he chuckled as she clung to his hand in excitement. "So how about we go down town?"

"Perfect," she said, rushing out of the elevator and the building. Once she got a breath of city air she stopped and looked back at Shinso waiting for him to take the lead.

"Okay let's go," he said, tugging her along down the streets. Cars passed by and honked when they got cut off or were just frustrated. People dodged and weaved through when they were frustrated with their walking pace. Shinso tugged her close just so she wasn't bumped into by the people who were playing on their phones or just plain rude.

"It's never this busy when I come out," she said, looking at the crowds of people who ignored the fact that other people were around.

"Really?" he smiled down at her. "Well it gets a little hectic so keep close."

She did as she was told. They made a turn down a street that was slightly less busier then the last one, but she spotted the thing she and whoever walked with tried to avoid.

"Shinso," she tugged on his arm and tried to take him back the way they came.

"Kitten, I have to pick something up at the store," he said dragging her along. Her heartbeat started to pick up. She always wanted to punt this midget when he tried to do things that just weren't right.