Chapter 4

"Katsuki, how's the icing?" (y/n)'s finger inched closer to the bowel that had the sweet stuff hidden in it.

"Don't touch it, there won't be enough for Izuku's cake." he smacked her hand away from the bowel and moved it far away from her.

"Oh so you do care!" she said lunging forward and hugging the man. "I knew you and Izuku were close."

"We are not, the only thing that we may bond over is protecting you!" he growled and picked her up and took her far away from him and the cake where he plopped her down on the couch beside Shinso who was playing on his switch. She leaned over and watched him play Skyrim. He glanced up and away from the screen to see her intrigued look. He straightened up and made it so she could watch better.

"Your mom called," Katsuki said as he continued to watch his movements and the cake. "She said she was able to come over and celebrate with Izuku and us tomorrow."

(y/n) looked away for a few seconds.

"So do we need to bake another cake?" she asked as she leaned back onto Shinso's shoulder to watch as they took on a dragon.

"I think that's what I'm making tomorrow on set so I'll just finish it and ice it there and then decorate it when I get home." he said as he stopped slouching and stretched. "What was your mom's and Izuku's favorite meal?"

"They like fried rice!" she said quickly and slouched farther into the man's shoulder making him pause the game and wrap his one arm around her and grab onto the switch that way. She didn't complain it was much more comfortable. "Is mama mitsuki coming over?"

"She is and so is my dad," he said smoothing out any last creases in the icing.

"Really," (y/n) said as she and Shinso slouched farther into the couch while Denki snored real loud beside them and a Kirishima lay on the ground sliding through instagram. "Yass, oh what's that?"

Shinso looked up at her as she looked down at the game in surprise to see a mark on the map that looked like a bear claw.

"Just a camp for the stormcloaks." he said as he began to travel in that direction so she could witness it.

"Lots of people," she said, seeing as they moved around the camp from the ingame coding. "Should we pull out the fine dining ware?"

"Probably," Katsuki said as he finished up last touches and set the cake to the side. It was about that time that Izuku would arrive home and with Ochako.

"Oh that's what I forgot to ask," she unwrapped herself from Shinso's arm and walked into the kitchen sitting on one of the stools. "Is dad coming?"

"Yes your step-dad is coming?" Katsuki said knowing fully well it would be a full house tomorrow night. "Should we feed the rest of these ones as well?"

"I'm sure they would like that," (y/n) said knowing Katsuki was showing some of his softer side. "They got to meet our super big family, since we all interact as one large one."

"So glad we interact as siblings," Katsuki said, rolling his eyes and trying to act sarcastic.

"You should know better you can't hide how you really feel from your little sister." She giggled and watched as he pushed the cake away and got started on supper. Hitoshi at some point must have gotten off of the switch and made his way into the kitchen to watch the chef do his thing. Kirishima has fallen asleep at some point. These were the soft moments (y/n) enjoyed, everybody calm and not fighting over bets with each other. When Katsuki was nice enough and not barking up everyone's trees.

"What's tonight's dinner?" (Y/n) asked with a smile on her lips as she watched him get out chicken, and a few other things.

"Chicken piccata, something you guys should enjoy." Katsuki said with a smirk. As he began to do his thing. The door flew open and Izuku sat hos stuff on the rack along with ochako who was dressed up after the two came back from part of their date.