Chapter 7

(Y/n) woke up and felt two arms wrapped around her waist. At first she thought it was nothing and then she let her eyes flutter open and she realized she was not in her room like she dreamed about.

She shot up and looked down at the Indigo haired male in the bed beside her finally able to have his one arm back. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at the girl who was sitting in high alert.

"Kitten, what's the matter?" He asked sitting up and trying to notice anything she did.

"Is there someone moving around out there?" She tried to slowly walk closer to the door and listen carefully. He didn't realize she was wearing really short shorts last night, but he took a double look at them and smiled once he saw that they had cats all over them. Her shirt fit just right on her which made him smile even more. He cleared his throat and shook the thoughts out of his head.

"Let me check," he got up and opened the door. He peeked his head out and looked around the room for anybody. "It looks good!" He said and opened the door for her. Right as she stepped out of the room Kirishima came out of his room with a toothbrush in his mouth jamming to a song in his head. He looked up and spotted her and froze quickly.

"Walk of shame," he said chuckling and (y/n) narrowed her eyes on the red headed drummer making him stop and mumble out apologies.

"Kirishima it is not the walk of shame, whatever that means." she huffed and continued her rant. "Finished the game of twenty questions and fell asleep, that's all."

"Yes ma'am," he said, spitting toothpaste everywhere as he feared her and her wrath.

"And If you say anything to anybody else, I will torture and steal all you money when we make that next bet, bitch." she paused and glanced at the red head again. "Don't forget your my betting bitch, and one wrong move could end up with you bankrupt."

"Yes, ma'am." he said running back into his room.

"Okay, great!" she said walking to the door and opening it quickly knowing her brothers wouldn't be home. "By shinso!"

He waved and watched as her body left their apartment.

"That was, I wanna say cute, but that's not the words for it." He said, shutting his bedroom door behind him.

"That was terrifying, not cute."

"Okay Alien boy."

The day went on as usual, (y/n) had Kirishima over and they binged watched a bunch of shows together.

"Kiri, that season was amazing!" She said jumping on top of him on the couch. She raised her arm and began to give him a Dutch rub while he began to tickle her.

"Daily beat up (y/n) time!" Kaminari Said rushing through the door with Shinso following behind.

"No!" She yelped as the two boys began to tackle her and tickle her. "N-no!"

"Say it (y/n)!" Kirishima said tickling her even more. "Say uncle!"

"Never bitches!" She rolled out of their grasp and ran into Katsuki's room. And locked the door. "Shinso, Dave me."

"Kitten, me and you both know I'm not good at that." He said chuckling but walking up to the door and knocking on it. She opened it slightly and opened it wider when she realized who it was. She dodged behind him and used him as a shield from the rest of the two.

"She's hiding!" Kirishima said as he tried to dodge around the indigo haired male.

"Hey!" Izuku said waving but caught off guard when (y/n) ran to him jumping in his arms. He easily lifted her up and held her as she snickered at his surprise and the other men's losses. "I see I saved you again."