Chapter 17

"Kiri!" (Y/n) rushed past Katsuki and Into the redhead's arms.

"Whats up, buttercup?" he smiled down at her.

"We never finished putting those fridges together, wanna work on that?" she smiled bouncing giddy in his arms.

"Of course!" he said with the same excitement.

"Fantastic!" she said and grabbed his arm and rushed into his bedroom where the thing was still half way in the box. She had war flashbacks of her own that she had kept stubbing her toes on. 'Let's take this bitch on!"

"What are we doing?" Denki calmly walked in and sat on the computer chair.

"When finishing the fridges." (y/n) said and handed him the directions. "Hold!"

"Okay," he said, flipping the book around and upside down trying to read it.

"You know what, give that back," (y/n) said, clearly not understanding if his brain was overloading or frying itself. "You just sit and look pretty, just like you are."

"Awe, so sweet," Denki smiled and his cheeks grew rosey. The thing was he did as told. The true way to his heart was to compliment him, then he was at your beck and call. (y/n) knew that from day one.

"Does this go like this?" Kirishima asked as (y/n) looked at the book.

"Correct!" she said smiling. The two were pros at this, most of the things that had in their rooms were built together. "This is going to be sick Kirishima!"

By the time the clock rang twelve they were done with Kirishima's and off to (y/n)'s.

At some point Shinso and Katsuki had snuck off into the other apartment meaning lunch was in progress.

"Have you been writing some new sick beats, Denki?" (y/n) asked, holding the door open and rushing behind them.

"Ove course, we are actually trying some electro type of music in our new album," he said, enthusiastic about trying something new. "You're going to love it."

"I always do!" she said, waving at her brothers and Shinso who were gathered around the Kitchen chatting about something. "Okay, Kiri, let's do this again!"

"How about you wait to start, lunch is ready." Izuku stepped into her door frame alerting them that that good smell wafting from the kitchen was ready to eat.

"Sweet!" she stood up quickly and found her seat beside the stoic man she had been slowly falling in love with.

"Are you that excited about lunch?" Shinso asked her, finally allowing a smirk to slide its way on his face.

"Super thrilled," she said and allowed Katsuki to weave beside her and place the hot food on the table. "It's so great to have you and Izuku home for a week!"

"Why is that?" Katsuki smirked knowing the answer. "Those lonely lunch of ramen noodles catching up on you?"

"Pfft," she swiped her hand out in front of herself. She quickly stopped, paused and let her head tilt down and a frown full her pretty face. "Okay, yeah, a lot!"

"I knew you loved your brothers!" Izuku exclaimed as he sat down on the opposite side of Katsuki.

"I love my sister in laws more," (y/n) smirked, making one man blush but the other looked confused.

"What?" Katsuki looked dumbfounded. "Sister-in-laws?"

Izuku and (y/n) made eye contact and began to giggle.

"What are you two getting at?" The blond bomb was getting explosive like usual.

"I think they're insinuating that you're seeing someone," Shinso decided to join in. "If you don't understand."