Chapter 50

"Izuku, Izuku, time to move out," (y/n) giggled as she dangled from Katsuki's back. She continued to sing her song while her parents helped move things to the other apartment just beside them.

"Are you doing any work, kitten?" Shinso asked as he picked up a box from Ochako hand noticing the woman hanging like a baby koala from the angry blondes back.

"No, Katsuki is under my control, I'm like ratatouille, a controlling rat." She smirked grabbing onto his hair and moving it around as if it was levers that controlled his walking movement.

"You can say that again." Izuku chuckled from his room.

"He's being mean Katsuki," (y/n) whined as she dropped from his back and ushered over to Shinso who was helping her dad and papa Marsaru carry out larger boxes.

"Hi sweetheart," her father smiled at her as she picked up one of the smaller boxes.

"HI dad!" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek really quickly and did the same to Marsaru. "Hi papa Marsaru, is grandpa Torino coming for dinner?"

"Of course he is, I'm surprised he's not here yet." Toshinori said as he shook his head. "He'll always keep me on my feet."

"That man always does," Marsaru said as he chuckled at Toshinori's pain. "You never know when he's going to appear."

"That's very true," Shinso said, fearing the older man.

"You should probably hide your mothers rings," Katsuki warned her as she walked into the apartment with the five of them. "He'll make this dumb remakes again."

"It was all cute how flustered hi-ho got," she giggled as she patted Shinso black while he coughed slightly.

"Well you'll give Shinso a heart attack," Katsuki shook his head and darted back to the other apartment with her following close.

"Ocha, did you get everything here in the moving trucks?" (Y/n) asked just as Mina and the boys arrived from the other apartment.

"Yes, it's all in there!" She smiled, and giggled looking at (y/n). "I'm so excited."

"Me too, I know we had sleepovers all the time, but this means we can have even more!" (Y/n) giggled as she pressed her hand to her cheek. "Plus Mina is moving into This apartment with Katsuki and I to loosen the rent a bit, and Sero is taking the bunk bed with Denki in his room. Are Family is coming together."

"That reminds me," Ochako reached into her purse and pulled out a velvet container and another gift bag. "Open it."

(Y/n) did just as she was told, she ripped open the package and looked at the envelope. And gasped when she read the words in it.

"Will you be my maid of honor!" She squealed as she caught Shinso's attention. He looked up and smiled with a mirth look in his eyes. "Oh my god yes!" She then opened the other gift which was a mug with the two of them on it, hand drawn to perfection. She looked at it with amazement and jumped slightly. She flipped open the velvet and looked down at the charm with ochako's birthstone on it, it was two arrows crossed on each other with the word Friendship written in it. On the other arrow it had her initials with the stone dangling from it.

"Not only That but your mother told me she ordered Shinso's already." (Y/n) melted at the idea of getting one for Shinso as well.

"I love it, and I can't wait to watch you walk down that aisle." She smiled, squealing even more as the two jumped around like two best friends.

"I'm ready," she giggled as she thought about the time until the wedding. "But sadly I have at least a year until then."

"It will fly by," (y/n) giggled.