Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I dont hate Jiro at all!!! she just kind of fit the part the best in my head.

Anyways enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________

(y/n) could still feel the after effects on her body of not sleeping enough, but she toughed it out at work with Ochako who checked up on her whenever she saw her slouch.

"Tell me about the date, it could keep me up!" (y/n) said excitedly to hear about how Izuku and her were doing.

"Are you sure?" Ochako asked and blushed while hiding her face in her hand.

"Hell yeah," (y/n) said as the shop was empty again.

"Okay, well he took me on a walk to the park first," she giggled as she remembered a part of her date vividly. "Oh and my favorite part, he had a picnic waiting for us. I guess your brother Katsuki had made it for him."

"What did I tell you," (y/n) said laughing. "I have amazing brothers."

"About you, what happened in that photo that is blowing up with Shinso?" Ochako was curious about it. "I didn't realize he was that famous."

"I knew he was a youtuber, but just didn't know he was that popular as well." she giggled at (y/n) joke. "I guess when we went on a walk one day some photographer caught us and snapped a picture of us and passed it around. Now rumors fly and his ex girlfriend is in town. So, who knows how this ends."

She hoped it ended with him and her together, she was pretty sure he was her Knight in shining armor, but what was she to him?

"I think it will end perfectly fine in the end, and by that I mean you getting your knight." Ochako said while handing (y/n) a cup of coffee.

"I'm trusting you!" (y/n) joked and giggled. She took a more serious turn and looked at her friend. "Do you think he likes me?"

"Give me some detail and I can help," Ochako said, trying to set her friend at ease as it was tearing her up on the inside.

"Well," (y/n) kicked her shoes onto the ground and shuffled like that for a few minutes. "I mean you hear him, he calls me kitten, and I'm going to embarrass myself with this one."

(y/n) paused and took a moment to get her blush under control.

"I fell asleep in his room while we were playing twenty questions, so embarrassing." she whispered the last part like she was facing her own impenetrable doom. "Back on point, he kissed my forehead the other night, and he actually saved me from Mineta and took care of me after I pepper sprayed myself."

Ochako lost it at her last comment. She had remembered when (y/n) was given that spray, she had come in to work that week talking about the fact that she wouldn't need it and the two girls knew what would happen if she did, and that did happen the first time she used it.

"I can't believe you actually sprayed yourself in the face." She giggled even harder.

"yeah, yeah I know." (y/n) frowning and covering her face again hiding her blush and embarrassment. "We all knew it would happen."

(y/n) finally let out a soft laugh and allowed herself to find it funny as well.

"Well I think something could be growing between you two, he obviously shows interest." Ochako said, smiling and pacing her hands together.

"You think so," (y/n) said, trying not to get too excited. "Oh, maybe I should listen to Kirishima and ask or his number!"

"That would be a great start." Ochako said, giving the young woman the idea that that was a perfect start. The bell rang making them look up instantly. A woman who looked exactly like the rock star Jiro stepped in with two other people following close behind her.