Chapter 20

Warning: talks about date rape drugs as Shinso informs the reader of the dangers of some parties.

_____________________________________________

She marched into Shinso's room and sat on his bed, he jumped and turned around noticing her notepad and pencil in her hand.

"You startled me," he said, turning his chair around. "I see you're ready."

"Of course I am Sensei!" she smiled and opened up her notebook and sitting criss-cross applesauce. Shinso closed out all pages on his computer and pulled up google.

"Okay so, the first thing you should keep an eye out for is for eyes that seem to never leave your form." he cracked open a coffee drink and took a sip of it. "Your physically attractive woman, so men and women will go to far lengths to advance on the opportunity for a one night fling, they will make you uncomfortable. Just simply tell them to buzz off."

"Are you calling me pretty, Hitoshi Shinso!" she exclaimed, making the man blush.

"Well yes, but I was just stating the truth, your personality is much more prettier and what matters the most." he said trying to smooth things over but making it worse.

"What a charming soft boi," She said but started to write things down.

"Get back to work!" He softly laughed but got ready for his next thing of information. "Ready?"

"Yes sir," she said and readied her pencil.

"Alcohol will be served at a party and there will underage drinking, just like you would be considered. Do not kill their buzz but do not drink the alcohol." he said mentally checking off that. "Okay on that note, this will be the most important thing you need."

He paused and sat his drink down and left it like that.

"See what I just did?" he asked her hoping she would notice him abandoning his coffee.

"No, other than you abandoned your coffee." she said, doubting that her answer was even right even.

"No you got it!" he said happily as she picked up on it. "Do not leave your drink behind, that gives creepy people the opportunity to spike your drink."

"What does that mean?" she had a feeling it was bad.

"Kitten is a type of drug that can come in the form of powder, liquid or like a tablet that will dissolve in your drink." Shinso went in depth knowing this was valuable information she would need to keep herself safe. "It doesn't have a smell or taste. If it is in your system, it will take up to thirty minutes to have an effect on you and those effects can last for a while. It is really powerful with alcohol, but some effects it may have on a person is difficulty speaking, problems with vision, vomiting, blackouts and so many more, so Just don't leave your drink."

"Okay," he could see how nervous she was with that information.

"Don't panic, who is to say that happens to you, just be wary."

"Okay Hitoshi," she mumbled and wrote down his words.

"Ready for the next bit?" He asked her knowing she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes," she mumbled resting her head in her palm.

"Don't let anybody force you to do something you don't want to do, be polite and tell them to buzz off again." He was strict about these rules, but (y/n) knew he had faced many parties when he was younger so he was obviously the one to trust.

"Are we going to learn self defense?" she asked hoping he would say yes.

"No," he looked at her, taken back by her question. "Why would you need that, you have your pepper spray, plus if I did, you would end up hurting yourself instead of hurting your opponent."