Chapter 41

"Mina, please," (y/n) giggled as the girl fawned over her. "I'm not that cute."

"You're even cuter than you think!" She exclaimed as she helped Kirishima and Katsuki set up the table.

A knock on the door interrupted everybody. (Y/n) in her nice clothes and heels waltzed to the door opening it up and allowing the guests to enter. She of course knew who it was.

"Mr. And Mrs. Iida!" She exclaimed. "Come in, so great to see you could make it!" She giggled quickly, shaking Iida's hand and then hugging mei. "So nice to meet you." She whispered with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you as well," she giggled. "Iida told me all about what you two had planned, and by the looks of it," she glanced over at the big group, (y/n) doing the same. "We did just that."

"You're married, and you didn't even tell me!" Deku laughed and clasped his partners shoulders. "I feel slightly betrayed."

"Don't get to hurt," Iida laughed. "I left it out in the open this whole time. You just never caught on."

"Just a bit clueless, aren't you," (y/n) joked, as she continued to side hug Mei as if they were close friends. It felt good to be surrounded by good people who (y/n) knew cared about her well being. It was like breathing in fresh air for her, which it had felt like a long time since she had clean crisp air. "I should introduce you to my rather large family, we've grown a lot this year."

"That's not even exaggerating," Bakugou added, (y/n) smiled at his good behavior.

"This is, bakugou, he is the eldest brother." (Y/n) smiled as the man bowed down quickly and went back to his work. "He's the one that somehow keeps us going. You might somewhat know of Izuku, he's my other brother." she then went down the line and continued to introduce them all. "His fiancé Ochako, she's super sweet! beside her is Mina and Sero, who mind I tell you make my heart swell everyday" Mei, and Tenya followed closely behind the girl as she went through the group of people. "Then the wonderful Denki, who often keeps us on our toes. But he's a real treat."

"You bet I am!" he laughed and bowed down just like everyone else did.

"This is Kirishima, I have no words for him," she paused and laughed making Kiri stick his tongue out at her. "Because he always amazes me everyday with his accomplishments." she then placed her fingers on her lips as she tapped teasing Hitoshi who knew what she was doing. Behind her he smirked and waited for her to do her usual thing. "I think that's all other then, shoto and Momo who couldn't make it tonight, you would love them!"

"I think you forgot one person," shinso bent down close to her ear and wrapped his arm around her waist like a proper man would do to his significant other.

"Oh, it seems I did, this here is Hitoshi Shinso," (y/n) smiled up at the indigo haired male who seemed to be lost in her own eyes daydreaming of a life with her. "He's a bit of a troublemaker, but that makes him all the better. He's also super kind and I like to believe he's my knight in shining armor, since he has saved me quite a few times."

"You're just a little clumsy," he reassured her as he bowed down to Mei and Tenya. "It's a pleasure to meet you two, you wont believe it but she's been super excited to finally meet you Mrs. Iida."

Mei flushed red as tenya laughed at the young midoriya's excitement.

"Well I hope I live up to everything you ever imagined," Mei smiled at the young woman and looked over at her husband who was still slightly chuckling.

"I see the excitement must run through your family." Iida said he shook Shinso's hand and began the conversation. "Though I will say, what I have collected from you, you're more excitable than your brother."