Chapter 28

Warnings:  Spiked drink, argument between the siblings, and her trauma from her father leaving her

_____________________________________________

Once (y/n) was settled in with her weighted blanket and her back snuggled into Hitoshi, she was faced with two brothers, three men, and one woman and some hot chocolate cooling off before she burnt herself.

"Katsuki tells me you puked," 'Izuku wandered around the invisible corner of this conversation.

"More like a waterfall," Shinso said emphasizing what he had witnessed causing (y/n) to glare at him. "What it's the truth?"

"You're not making any matters better." she grumbled and gripped onto her hot chocolate, which Shinso took from her hands quickly and sat it back down on the counter.

"So what was it?" Katsuki didn't hide from the subject.

She kept her lips sealed.

"Don't hide now," Katsuki was growing frustrated.

"It's silly," she mumbled and hid in the blanket.

"You can say that, but it doesn't tell us anything," Katsuki groaned.

"(y/n)," Kirishima began. "Mina told me what she saw."

"What she saw," Izuku was now getting angry. "Like?"

"A pill in my drink!" (y/n) blurted out feeling that same almost traumatic moment setting some fear into her. "What if I drank it, what would have happened to me?"

"You caught it before, that's all that matters." Hitoshi tried to calm her down.

"A spiked drink." Katsuku grumbled. "A spiked drink!"

He was getting louder and louder as his anger grew.

"I knew it, parties are no good, wind up getting much worse if you would have swallowed that drink." Katsuki grumbled, making her flinch.

"Stop yelling," she quietly whispered.

"I am not yelling," She jumped into Hitoshi's arms hiding from her brother who was letting his anger out. "What did you do, leave your drink somewhere thinking it was fine."

"I didn't mean to, it slipped my mind." She tried to defend herself.

"Look where it could have gotten you!" he shouted, knocking something down.

"Why don't you go take a breather," Izuku tried to push Katsuki to another location away from the trembling youngest.

"I don't need a breather, I need her to start acting like a grown up, not some kid who expects everything to be perfect and rainbows all the time!" Katsuki spat, pushing Izuku around.

"Stop," she whimpered. "You two stop!"

Her pleas to stop was never heard by the two who were about to brawl.

"Guys," she tried again.

"Shut up,'' Izuku grumbled at her, not realizing only being consumed by his own anger.

Her tears resurfaced and her stomach churned. She rushed to the bathroom and unloaded her contents from her stomach, which Ochako rushed in quickly to pull her hair back again. When she was finished Ochako left the room only feeling it right and let the boys and her handle this situation.

"Holy shit, If I wouldn't say so You two turned out just like Hisashi!" she grumbled, fits clenched, anger boiling in her blood. "A man I have never had to have contact with after he left, now I have two of him."