Chapter 19

Warnings: None just the reader being afraid of going to a party

_____________________________________________

The two had gone their separate ways once ten o'clock hit. Shinso had to record a video and (y/n) was doing whatever she did on a Monday night. Which typically was hanging with her siblings.

"Katsuki, Izuku!" (Y/n) jumped onto the coffee table in front of the TV. "Can we go make a bet with Kirishima?"

"Yes," Katsuki growled standing up, finally having something to do.

"I mean sure, but just don't beat him up this time." Izuku said, as he helplessly wandered behind them. "I need Ochako here to keep my sanity."

"You never had sanity, dummy." (y/n) held the door open for the two and punched Izuku when he walked past her.

They quietly walked across the hallway and knocked on the other trios door.

"Coming," Denki's Voice was muffled by the thick door. "How can I help?"

"Sparky it's betting time!" Katsuki pushes past him dragging (y/n) and Izuku along.

"Sorry, kaminari," Izuku said apologizing for his siblings.

"It's a-okay, my dude!" Denki said as he followed the group to the kitchen where Kirishima was finishing washing the last dish.

"Oh no," Kirishima mumbled as he saw the sparkle in Katsuki's eyes and the evil smirk covering (y/n)'s lips. "This can't be good."

"We're here to make a bet." (Y/n) stood tall as if she already knew she was going to win.

"Well," Kirishima frowned and shook his head. "You know I can't say no."

"Good! You know the rules. This time it's your pick of the bet." Katsuki said as he stood beside the somewhat short girl.

"I bet that Denki can't do any simple math on the timesheets we had to do in High School." Kirishima said quickly hoping he would win this time. "That's evil math timesheets we had to do everyday in elementary school for a minute."

"Ohh no," Izuku shook his head and frowned.

"Good then we bet he can at least answer one correctly." (Y/n) said as she watched Kirishima go to a computer and print off an addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication page. "Okay Denki, get ready you have a minute."

"What is going on out here?" Shinso walked out from behind his closed door and frowned since he was interrupted from his video making.

"Bets!" (Y/n) smiled brightly at the man, making his heart beat become rapid. "If we win Kirishima, you and Denki can't go to any parties for a whole year!"

"Well don't worry I'll win, and with that if you lose you have to go to a party with us this Friday night!" Kirishima short back.

"Both or one?" Katsuki questioned.

"Just one, (y/n)." Kirishima smirked. "Been dying to show her the rest of the band mates, this is the perfect time for her to meet Mina and Sero!"

"Denied," Katsuki growled, knowing it was not a safe environment for her.

"He's going to lose, don't worry about it!" (Y/n) said allowing her smirk to grow in her face.

"I don't know kitten," Shinso butted in as him and Izuku moved far away to get away from the heated Katsuki.

"I mean, Shinso's right!" Izuku stood close to his indigo haired friend. "Maybe we should slow this down and rethink our bets!"

"Never, Katsuki and I never lose!" (Y/n) walked over to the timer and set one minute on it. "Go big or go home!"