Chapter 49

It has been about a month now, work at the cafe was great. During her time their Jiro was getting along well with everyone and she even got along well with (y/n). Kayama had been taking more trips as of recently but she always called and checked up on her and hitoshi as the two took care of the cafe now as the main owners.

During that time (y/n) and Hitoshi decided to appoint Ochako as the head manager of the cafe leaving her to not really have to work a shift serving people but she got to make schedules and do something she still enjoyed while having the opportunity to still serve people.

In all aspects things were going great.

"You think there suki?" she asked her older brother as he helped her decorate her newly appointed office.

"Yeah, i think that's great," he said as he placed the larger picture on the wall behind the desk of her family. It was on the same day she found out that she owned a share of this restaurant.

"I think it's crooked," shoto said, antagonizing katsuki knowing it would get to him.

"Actually I think he's right!" (y/n) turned around quickly face to face with Izuku.

"izu, glad you could join us!" she giggled as she looked at the picture. On the wall was a single picture of her and shinso, along with one with grandpa torino. On the other side it was her parents times two, one with her siblings. And the other with ochako and mina, and respectively one with the two apartment goers and mina and sero. It was starting to feel like home for her with her laptop playing lofi beats in her office. Not only that but she had two records hung on the wall in a case, one was the album kiri and denki made for her and the other was drops of Jupiter, both being rather great songs that influenced her and her life.

"Are you ready to move in?" she asked her brother who smiled nervously.

"Honestly no, but I want to and this is good for me and ochako." he smiled as he sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk beside shoto who was lounging.

"Hey, it's your path, you have to trust it." she smirked at the greenette and then glanced at the door just getting a bunch of visitors.

"I was just wondering if I could talk to you privately." Jiro said, making (y/n) smile.

"Of course," she said waving her in she waived goodbye to her brothers who would most likely just be sitting outside until she got done with the woman in front of her. "What do you need to talk about?"

Jiro was a hard worker, she had proven that on her first day when she worked with (y/n) and ochako together. The day had been busy and they had been slammed but she did good at keeping up and not getting flustered.

"I never actually got to thank you for what you did, I didn't even deserve that second chance for what I did, and you still didn't hesitate." the woman smiled slightly as she rubbed her neck.

"It felt right, and I think second chances are deserving." (y/n) brushed it off as it was nothing. "It was honestly the right thing to do, because I wasn't as nice to you in the beginning, we just had a rough start that led to some bad decisions."

"Still, thanks." she said with a slight smile on her face. "I also want to let you know that I talked to my parole officer, and I may need to change my hours slightly and fill in any other time because they are starting to take my records again."

"That's great!" (y/n) exclaimed as she made a note of that. "Do you prefer nights or mornings?"

"Nights, if possible."

"Perfect, i'm so glad. I called them up and I explained to them everything." (y/n) cleared some confusion as to why they just suddenly did that. "Music is your thing, Honestly, along with my boys at home, would you want to do gigs here some nights?"