Chapter 8

(Y/n) sat on the balcony they had hanging off of their apartment complex. It was a spacious one, they could fit a whole coffee table out here and some patio furniture. Katsuki has insisted they did that, but she was glad. It gave her another room to explore when she wasn't allowed to go out.

She had her ukulele in her arms resting on her short shorts, and her fingers lightly strumming a soft tune. At some point it had switched over to her favorite song, Drops Of Jupiter by Train. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Now that she's back in the atmosphere," her voice carried throughout the apartment and the area surrounding her balcony. "With drops of Jupiter in her hair."

Her voice was coming from her core, not her throat. It was a beautiful tone and wasn't pitchy. It was perfect.

"But tell me, did you sail across the sun?" her voice had taken the stoic Shinso away when he walked in wanting to ask her if he could borrow her. "Did you make it to the Milky-way to see the lights all faded? And that heaven is overrated?"

"Holy shit," he mumbled under his breath caught up in the trance her voice gave him, it pared so well with her Ukelele. "She's great!"

He shook his head at that comment knowing it meant more than one thing.

"How does she do this?" he clutched his chest and tried to get out of the room before he fell back into her siren song. "Or I could stay."

He fought between the two answers before he even realised the song was over.

"Oh, hey" she said blushing, holding her Ukulele in front of her body with her hips cocked to the side with her head looking down at the floor. "Please tell me you just came in."

"No," he snickered, which made the girl pout. "You're great though, so I don't think you have to worry about anything."

"You sound like Izu," she said chuckling. "What can I help you with."

He stopped for a second and let his eyes linger on her outfit today. Something about her just seemed to make everything she did today shine. Her short shorts fit just right, her light pastel crew neck sweatshirt that said 'I don't open a can of whoop-ass, I make my own!' fit her perfectly saying and snug wise. Her hair fell in just the right places, it was all perfect.

Shinso shook his head and got himself back on track.

"I just needed some help with putting an object back in place, would you be willing to help?"

"Of course, take me sensei!" he smirked and led her back into his apartment and to the right where his room was located.

"I just need you to stand on this book shelf and hold this shelf up and then I can screw it back in." He said, giving her the rundown.

"Easy," she said and began to climb the bookshelf with the stoic man's help. She held the shelf allowing him to adjust it so it was even. Once that was down he grabbed the drill and screwed the screw back into the wall. He started to hand her some switch games that must have fallen off when the shelf tilted. She placed them all up except for the last one. She had to release her hands from the wall to push back the other games and push that last one one. When she did get it one she slipped from the bookshelf from the weight of her upper body pushing away from the wall.

"Shinso!" she yelled startled and afraid of the pain she was about to feel when her body made contact from the floor that wasn't really that far down, but still it was going to hurt.

"Hold on (y/n)," he quickly rushed and caught her falling back onto his bed that was just behind the  bookshelf. "I'm gonna wrap you in bubble wrap."