chapter sixty-four

CHAPTER ELEVENMEDIA ROOM NOTES

CHAPTER ELEVEN
MEDIA ROOM NOTES

I COULDN'T EVEN TAKE A PISS WITHOUT HIM BANGING ON THE DOOR.

RENJUN, DONGHYUCK, & GIRLS FOCUS

"Alright, I'm here."

Renjun glared at Donghyuck as he finally sat down on the couch beside Hyeji. "Took you long enough."

Donghyuck let out an exasperated sigh, "well maybe Id come out faster if Jeno wasn't rushing me out. I couldn't even take a piss without him banging on the door."

Renjun fanned Donghyuck off, not bothered by his complaining. He reached into his binder, pulling out a piece of paper and placing it on top.

He gripped his mechanical pencil, writing silently while the others looked at him. His back was facing the camera, slightly covering the paper. When he was finished, he passed it to Eunha, who was closest to him.

We'll communicate on this. I heard the nurses say that the camera qualities were acting up so they probably won't be able to see what we're writing.

When she finished reading it, she passed it to Hyeji. She and Donghyuck read over it together. When they finished, the paper returned to Renjun.

They watched him write down a bit more before turning to Eunha and letting her take the paper.

We need money to actually have a chance of surviving. Jaemin said he has a bank account his parents opened for him when he was younger for his college funds. He said they gave him the password and told him if he ever needed to use it that he was welcome to under emergency circumstances. Although it's helpful, we aren't sure if it's enough for all six of us.
Does anyone else have any money sitting in the bank?

When Eunha finished reading, she looked up at Renjun and nodded. He lifted his pencil, holding it out for Eunha to take.

She reached for it, their hands slightly brushed each other before they both pulled away in a quick manner. Eunha looked down at the paper to write quickly while Renjun looked in the other direction.

Donghyuck and Hyeji shared a look of suspicion noting the weird reactions from their friends. They hadn't said anything aloud but assumed they were both thinking the same thing.

They looked away from one another when Eunha leaned towards them, handing over the paper with even more writing.

i have a bank too. it's just filled with my allowance money i've saved through the years. there's probably only a few thousand won.

Hyeji took the pencil as Eunha handed it over towards her. She quickly wrote down i don't have any money and passed it towards Donghyuck.

Donghyuck thought for a second before leaning over the paper, writing quickly.

my grandma left her bank open after she passed away. she gave me her code in case of any emergencies and i'm sure she has a good amount of money.

Renjun read over the responses and nodded happily, stuffing the paper into his pocket and standing up.

"Alright, that's all I needed. You guys can leave now."