chapter seventy-eight

CHAPTER EIGHTFELT

CHAPTER EIGHT
FELT

PLEASE STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT.

LOCATION: GAME ROOM

Their six older friends sat clueless in their seats, unsure of what the three youngers "felt".

"What's going on?" Renjun asked, his eyes turning red as he looked around the room with caution.

Eunha, who was sat to his right side sat up, "since when we're you able to control your powers so well?"

Renjun didn't make eye contact, still scanning the room. "Since you got hurt on that glass when we split up and tried running off."

"Eunha, is there a ghost here with you? I can feel-" Jisung's question was cut off when Eunha gasped, holding onto her heart as she leaned against Renjun in shock.

"Please stop scaring me like that."

The others looked towards Eunha, beginning to worry her. "What's wrong?" She asked them, looking down at her clothes and patting her hair.

"It looks like you're beginning to control your powers as well. Your eyes turned black when you jumped," Jeno pointed out.

"Who's here? Are they supernatural too?"

Eunha nodded, "her name is Minsoo, she was someone we lived with at Neo House until she... her powers went crazy and I guess they killed her. She could make and control electricity and stuff like that."

Eunha watched as Minsoo walked towards the three younger kids sitting on the couch, a smile grazing her lips. "They can feel me?"

"I... think?" Eunha answered, her voice wavering. "Hey, don't do that!"

Minsoo giggled, ignoring Eunha as she neared Areum, beginning to play with her hair. Areum, already knowing Minsoo wasn't dangerous due to Eunha's statement, just let it happen, a smile on her face as she felt her hair beginning moving.

"Are you done?" Eunha laughed. Minsoo nodded, letting go of the younger girl's hair and returning to Eunha's side.

"She's cute but it looks like she's dating the hell-demon," Minsoo pointed out. Eunha's eyes slightly widened before squinting as she looked at her friend.

"You've been here the entire time and didn't say or do anything?"

Jaemin spoke up for everyone, weirded out as they watched the one-sided conversation. "What's she saying?"

Eunha rolled her eyes, crossing her arms with a slight pout as she leaned against the couch. "She's laughing because she scared me."

"Okay, back to before," Renjun sighed, sitting up to cover Eunha's clearly embarrassed face, "you guys said you had an escape plan before? So please elaborate."

Chenle shrugged, "we didn't have much. This place is so big we can barely direct ourselves through it. Sooyoung, Areum's brother's girlfriend, had super useful powers for this but we couldn't make it in time."

The three of them looked saddened with the two others they had brought up. Noticing this, Eunha spoke up again.

"Minsoo could check out any routes to get out. She makes for a pretty good lookout," she smiled. The three of their faces changed from sadness to relatively happy again.

"How soon can she get started?" Areum asked.

Eunha looked up towards her ghost friend before turning back to everyone else, "now is good."

→ ♕

finally minsoo is back after they got trapped 🙏