chapter seventy-seven

CHAPTER SEVENPREVIOUS PLAN

CHAPTER SEVEN
PREVIOUS PLAN

YOU GUYS FEEL THAT TOO?

LOCATION: GAME ROOM

"Everyone done with their food?" Doctor Ryu asked, the same plastic smile on his face. "You all can head to the game room for a while until you begin with classes."

The nine teenagers stood up from the table, following one of the nurses to the game room. Inside were electronics, updated ones. Along with music players and such.

There were three couches inside the room, one long one that could fit nearly four and two shorter ones that could probably fit up to three.

"You guys have a TV here?" Donghyuck gawked, running over to the couch and picking up the remote. "I haven't watched TV since I was like thirteen or something. How could you ever want to leave this paradise?"

Areum, Chenle, and Jisung looked at Donghyuck as if he was floating upside down.

Chenle sighed, "we heard you guys were from Neo House. Well, hate to break it to you all but this place isn't much better."

Areum nodded, "we may have TVs and updated video games but we still get tested on. Instead of receiving pills, we get shots, usually at the beginning of the day. Later on, we get tested on our abilities and stuff."

"It isn't all fun and games," Jisung sighed, taking a seat on one of the couches. "We're only getting special treatment today because you guys are here."

"Are you allowed to be telling us all of this?" Jeno asked, beginning to look around the room for cameras.

Areum shrugged, "eh. There are cameras in here but not the audio kinds. Jisung broke most of the audio ones during one of his tests and they've only been able to replace a few."

Jaemin nodded slowly and decided to finally speak up, "so earlier you said your brother escaped and stuff? So I'm assuming you three were also planning an escape...?"

"Yeah, until you guys showed up. Not like in a bad way, I mean we were already kinda having trouble but we didn't plan for new people to come anytime soon," Areum spoke.

Jisung suddenly sat up, closing his eyes and opening them once again when they turned into a bright pink color. This alerted both of his friends, the two of them sitting up and closing their eyes before opening them to showcase their own colors.

Areum's orange pupils began scanning the room while Chenle's purple ones did the same. "You guys feel that too?" Jisung asked.

→ ♕

kinda short, i wanted to add suspense 🧍🏽‍♀️

almost forgot to post today 🏃🏽‍♀️