ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten

Song: That Way

By: Tate Mcrae

Dedicated to: Maria. I miss you.

 I miss you

The sound of a thump wakes me up

Holy shit, someone's in my room.

I usually keep my door locked since I'm paranoid. It's from all the horror movies I've watched. So, the only explanation for someone being in my room would be that they came in from the window.

Thump.

Shit, shit.

Let's calm down. Mal, grab the baseball bat under your bed that you kept for safety measures and just beat the guy until he's unconscious.

Okay, I got this! I'm a Hernandez! We're practically brave lions.

I slowly reach under my bed and grab ahold of the baseball bat. My fingers tighten around it and I count to three before jumping out of bed. I'm about to swing when they suddenly start yelling and their voice sounds familiar.

"Fucking shit don't kill me!"

I quickly turn on the lights and see Mauricio standing there with his guitar in hand. He also has a look of horror on his face and I almost laughed at it. I didn't though because I'm pissed that Mauricio thought it was a great idea to come into my room at such hours.

"Shit, I didn't think you were this psychotic. Why the fuck do you have a baseball bat under your bed?" Mauricio puts the guitar on my bed, still backing away as if he's afraid I'll try to beat him with it.

I am debating on doing it.

It doesn't seem like such a bad idea. But then I remember I'll have to sing on stage alone tomorrow—well technically today if I did beat him up. I'll save the beating for the future.