ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six

Song: up at night

By: Kehlani & Justin Beiber

Dedicated to: you guys!!!

I'm staring up at the wall

My whole body seems to be still as if I was frozen. Maybe I am.

Images of last night play in my head and I almost groaned loudly. I didn't though because I didn't want to wake up Mauricio.

Mauricio. Mauricio Reyes.

The guy I fucked last night. The same guy who I claimed to hate and was my—well now ex-boyfriend's best friend.

"Oh god, I fucked up," I whispered to myself and practically jumped when I felt Mauricio's arm wrap tighter around me.

We're tangled together, our legs wrapped around each other while the side of my face is pressed against his chest. I can hear his heartbeat, it's nice and slow.

I need to get out of here.

It's the first day we go back to school and I can tell by the sunrise it's around seven-thirty am.

I slowly remove myself from Mauricio's arms and legs. Hoping and praying he doesn't wake up while I'm still here.

When I successfully removed myself from his hold and the bed, I quickly and quietly changed into my clothes. Mauricio at some point in the night must've brought our clothes up since we did leave them in the living room.

What an embarrassment if anyone in this household found them.

I looked over at a sleeping Mauricio, he was now clutching onto his pillow. Bare ass and naked on the bed.

Ugh, he looks so good. I want to take a bite of him.

I've gone crazy