ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight

Song: Clarity

By: Zedd

Dedicated to: Vaeh, the strongest person I know.

If I have to hear her talk more about this damn party, I am going to turn the whole table over

"We're having a sleepover at my house and..." I block out her voice hoping she goes away in the next ten seconds.

Loui staps me out of my trance of boredom when he hands me the invitation. It has princess crowns all over it and says, "Jianna Miller's Seventeenth Birthday Party". I opened it to see pictures of her house, her family, and of course, her with Easton.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I shove the invitation down my backpack.

Easton and I haven't spoken since the Quince. He's been trying to talk to me all day but is always being pulled away by his princess girlfriend. Even if we did talk I wouldn't have given much attention to it.

A lot has been happening between Mauricio and me. It's no secret my feelings for him have grown and I am hoping I'm not wrong when I say he might also feel something for me.

Friends admit to wanting to kiss other friends. Especially if that friend is your best friend's girlfriend or the girl you claimed to hate for so long.

Everything changed when we slept in the same bed together. We've been hanging out a lot more than usual, we still bicker like crazy but no more insults. It's only joking around now, inside jokes too. 

I looked between my fake boyfriend and my real boyfriend.

Josie's voice runs around in my head, "Whom would you choose?" And I feel myself going crazy about all of this.

I love Easton, of course, I do. He's my first love and always will be. But with Mauricio, there's always been something there. Behind all of the bickering and hateful comments, there has always been something between us that kept us in peace.