ʚїɞ │Epilogue

Three Months After Graduation:

I couldn't be more stressed.

Who knew moving would be so damn stressful?

"Should we take a break?" Mauricio comes up behind me and I nod my head.

We go to our kitchen and sit down on the chair stools. I lay my head on the countertop and let the cold feeling set on my cheek.

Did I mention it's also very hot and the AC takes about an hour to start working?

Thank god, I won't have to do this for another four or five years. Maybe more. Depends on where Mauricio and I decide to move after college.

Mauricio tucks a hair behind my ear and I smile, "Can we unpack some more tomorrow?"

"You said that yesterday and we even help then." He chuckles and I groan, swatting his hand away since he won't let me get my way.

He places a kiss on my head and says, "How about we take a power nap? In our new bed?"

Oh right, our bed came in this morning and the guys from the company made it for us.

"Let's go!" I quickly get up and pace and walk to our room.

Our.

Not mine or his.

Ours.

I throw myself onto our bed and Mauricio follows suit.

"Not bad for a girl wearing frog slippers." He snorts and I push him slightly.

Asshole.

We end up getting quiet and staring into each other's eyes.

My heart beats rapidly against my chest and I feel my skin become hot.

Green to brown eyes.

"Hey, Myers?" He whispers and I feel his hand slide around my waist.

"Yes, Reyes?" I press myself against him and place my hands on his chest.

Mauricio's lips part as he looks down at mine and I can see the mischief begin in his eyes.

"I have a very bad idea in mind." His lips turn into a smirk.

It jumpstarts something inside my core and I suck in a breath.

"Well, it's a good thing I like bad ideas."

He snakes his hand into my hair and pulls my face to his.

Our lips crash against each other and we're kissing with such need.

I end up on his lap at some point as we tear each other's clothes off. Our kissing was nonstop and our bodies grinding against each other. Impatiently wanting to act on our bad idea.

Mauricio's attacking my naked chest with kisses when he moves my underwear to the side and positions his cock near my entrance.

I feel him insert the tip of his cock and that gives me the confirmation to slam down onto him. And when I do, we both groan when he's fully inside me.

I slowly start to move my hips forward and back, our foreheads pressed against one another as we breathe in each other's air.

His brown eyes pierce into mine as I ride his cock slowly.

Savoring every moment of this.

Our hands roam one another's bodies, never missing a spot. Taking our sweet time with each other's bodies and never stopping.

"I love you, Malia Hernandez." He begins to thrust his hips upward and signals to me that he's getting close.

He flips us around, my back now against the mattress. He begins to thrust his hips forward at a fast pace, causing the orgasm to form in me.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he grabs ahold of my thighs for support.

Our moans and groans mix.

Nothing ever sounded so good to my ears.

"I love you, always, Mauricio Reyes." I moaned out as he began to pound into me.

Oh god, I'm coming.

"Always?" He scrunches his eyebrows together and licks his lips, I nod my head, whimpering out, "Always."

He crashes his lips against mine and we come together.

Our moans were muffled by our lips.

Mauricio collapses on top of me as we catch our breaths.

After a while, Mauricio falls asleep and I let him lay on top of me.

I run my fingers through his hair and smile. A burst of happiness fills my heart.

It was perfect.

This moment.

Our moment.

Us being here in this apartment together is perfect.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've broken so many rules in my life.

I've had bad ideas all my life.

Mauricio Reyes wasn't one.

No, he was a good idea with no rules.

My good idea.

THE END