ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy

Song: Ready Or Not

By: Bridgit Mendler

Dedicated to: YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING NO RULES FOR SO LONG!

"Mama, don't cry

"Mama, don't cry."

"You just look so handsome."

I'm wearing a red graduation robe, this makes me look handsome.

Mama is just being emotional because today is my graduation.

I decided on wearing the normal black attire as always and having the butterfly pin Malia gave me attached to my dress shirt.

Malia had to wear white since the robes were red, she couldn't wear red on red.

I didn't think it was a big deal but she informed me that it was.

Hey, my girl is the fashion designer, not me.

Speaking of my girl, It's been a very good week for us. We got the apartment in the same complex as our friends and will be moving in two weeks before school starts. We also booked tickets to Palm Springs with our friends for summer vacation. Mark's aunt is letting us use her house since she'll be in Italy for the summer.

A rush of guilt fills my stomach when I remember what happened to Mark last week.

Samuel should've told him and been honest about who he was seeing. Malia was so sure they'd been dating longer since back in August her dad did say he had a girlfriend. But I doubt it.

I hope that's not true and Samuel was being honest about them starting to date around the same time Malia and I had started dating too.

Anyway, Mark hasn't been himself ever since his mom has been back. She's officially moved into the Hernandez house as of yesterday and will be joining Samuel at our graduation.