ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty

Song: Lights Down Low

By: MAX & TINI

Dedicated to: ALL OF YOU READERS AND MY MANAGER MAYA PAPAYA (SPOONY) THIS IS FOR YOU!

I flopped down on Meliana's bed when I got off the phone with Loui

He was asking us for our Starbucks orders and reminding me to tell the girls about what he saw the other day at the club.

After we left the club he pulled me aside and asked about what he saw. I told him some sappy excuse about us bickering which he didn't believe. So, I told him that I'd tell the whole truth when we're all at Meliana's house before the party.

"Have you visited your dad this week?" Josie asks Khloe and she shakes her head, "No, I was too busy this week, and my little brother Odalis had hockey practice this whole week." Everyone only nodded their heads knowing we shouldn't press on it.

Khloe's dad was put in jail when she was only five. He didn't pay his taxes and was guilty of some other things Khloe never mentioned.

We all respected not ask about her family problems.

"I slept with Elias," Josie blurts out and we all look at her with shocked looks. She covers her face and mumbles against her hands, "It was at the last party we went to. We were drunk and I confronted him about everything that happened. He took me to a room so we could talk privately and instead of talking we—well you know."

Holy shit.

"Wait—" Meliana lets out a laugh, "—are you serious?" Khloe finishes for her and Josie nods her head finally removing her hands away from her face.

"How was it?" I smirked at her and she grabbed a pillow behind her, throwing it at me and making sure it hits me right on the face.

"What? Was he not?" I laughed throwing the pillow back at her.

Josie looked at the three of us with hesitant eyes before biting down her lip and nodding her head with a smile.