ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight

Song: Culo

By: Pitbull & Lil Jon

Dedicated to: My girls, the only ones I will ever get drunk with. The number of photos and videos you guys have of me will always baffle me.

 The number of photos and videos you guys have of me will always baffle me

"You need to wear this, trust me

"You need to wear this, trust me. It'll make your whole outfit look so good," Meliana said as she and Malia put a crown and birthday stash on Khloe.

Khloe was against it at first but the girls convinced her.

Khloe was the last of us to turn seventeen and we're making sure it's worth waiting a whole year. We're currently at her house, helping with decorations and setting everything up for later.

We invited the whole school, Mark having connections as always to beer and alcohol. It was nice of him considering the way he talks about Khloe isn't so nice.

Something else that is nice is the roses across from me.

Roses. Familiar. They sound very familiar.

Aaron comes in with Khloe's present and places it next to the bouquet of roses.

"Who gave you the flowers?" Maddie asks as she smells them and smiles.

"I don't know, there's more in my room. There was no note. They did leave a pretty necklace though. A rose necklace." Khloe shrugs and then gets back to letting the girls touch up her makeup.

"It could be a secret admirer," Josie says while placing the bowls of chips around the counter.

Khloe doesn't say anything to it.

My eyes glance over to Mark and he's already looking back at me. He's smart enough to know that I know it was him who sent the roses and necklace.

Tyler and Remi are beside him, oblivious to his undivided attention as they talk to him. He shakes his head slowly and I take that as a way of him telling me to mind my own business.