ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two

Song: All That

By: ZAYN

Dedicated to: My little In n Out group!

Mauricio fed me a spoonful of his ice cream and I made a face

"Oh, come on, it's good."

I laughed and shook my head, pushing the cup of ice cream away from me.

"Rocky road is good. You're so boring." He grabbed a spoonful of my strawberry cheesecake ice cream and mocked me.

Please, he knows my ice cream flavor is good.

We had gone out for ice cream earlier and when we got home things between us got heated. No one was home and we let the ice creams sit in the freezer until we finished.

It's hard being around Mauricio and not wanting to touch him.

I rolled onto my stomach and ate my ice cream with a smile on my face.

Mauricio bend forward and placed a kiss on my back. The feeling of his cold lips was enough to make me squirm a bit.

"Where were your grandparents from?" Mauricio asked as he ate the rest of his ice cream.

"They're from Jalisco. My mom is from there too but she came here in her teen years. My dad was born here though, in Sacramento. How about yours?"

"My grandparents are from there also. Papa and Mama were born and raised here though. Grandma Reyes would always talk about how beautiful Jalisco was...how much she missed it. She was buried there too. Grandpa Reyes and her wanted to be buried there. I was going to visit them in the summer. You want to come?"

The question comes as a surprise to me and yet it didn't last long.

My answer was, "Yes, I would love to."