ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty

Song: Can I

By: Kehlani

Dedicated to: Kailey, my best friend who made everything better today.

"I don't know if I ever told you this but I love your ass

"I don't know if I ever told you this but I love your ass."

I gave a small kiss Josie on the lips as a thank you.

The music is too loud for me to use my words. Besides, I love getting the chance to kiss Josie. She's an amazing kisser.

I'm sitting on her lap while the music booms all around us. People swarmed the whole place.

Mark decided to have the winning party at his house. It was nice of him considering he's not on the soccer team. He said something about wanting to make Mauricio and Tyler feel special.

He has something planned that's for sure.

Mark Thomas is never up to any good.

Jacinda and Mr. Thomas are off somewhere in southern California. JT is spending the night at a friend's house and I have no doubt he's the one who suggested sleeping at someone else's. He hates whenever Mark throws parties, and JT hates parties in general.

I move my hips on Josie's lap and she pretends to throw money on me.

It makes me happy to see her and me matching. We're wearing similar dresses that I made myself with a sewing machine. It's not much detailed but very sexy.

Josie looks amazing in it.

The dress is silky, slightly loose but tight enough to show off the curves, and the chest part is laced.

I'm about to chug down my drink when I make eye contact with Easton. He sends me a smile and I send one back to be polite.

I could never truly stay mad at him.