ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight

Song: W.D.Y.W.F.M

By: The Neighbourhood

Dedicated to: Kim, she has little legs.

I took in a deep breath before tapping twice on my right air pod

W.D.Y.W.F.M by the Neighbourhood starts playing.

My teammate, Andres, was trying to talk to me but I was too busy looking at a butterfly.

My butterfly.

She was in lacrosse practice like I was in soccer practice.

I loved the fact our coaches practiced in the same field.

There is only one field.

I snorted at my thoughts which made Andres look at me weird.

Malia is laughing at something one of her teammates said. I remember making her laugh like that a few nights ago in bed. We had finished our little "not sex" session and decided to just wait it out for the night until everyone left. Didn't want to risk anyone seeing us coming out of the room together.

She looks over at me and smirks. Then she flicks me off before turning away, focusing on the stretches her coach has them doing.

I hear someone chuckle next to me and see it's Tyler. We're both running side by side now.

"It still surprises me to see you both on such good terms. I'm used to bickering and fighting."

If by good terms he means trying not to fuck each other every night then he's right.

"Not true. Malia and I haven't even talked in a few days. She hasn't made any effort to even say bitchy remarks to me and I haven't made any either." I shrugged it off and Tyler brings his eyebrows together, "Well, that's weird. Is something wrong between you two?"