ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven

Song: I Feel Like I'm Drowning

By: Two Feet

Dedicated to: Gabe, Andrea, & John.

I'm looking down at my phone and see Easton's name on the screen

He keeps calling me.

Maybe it has to do with the fact I skipped out on today's game. I never miss any of his games and he expected me to be there even after everything that happened. It's hard enough being in the same room with my ex-boyfriend, his girlfriend, and his best friend whom I had sex with a few days ago.

Ugh, I hate myself.

I sighed, turned off my phone, and looked up at Josie who has a worried look on her face.

"You should talk to him. He's been asking about you."

I looked away from her and changed the subject, "Did they win?"

Josie sighs and nods her head, "Mark made the winning basket."

We decided to stay home today. Josie isn't feeling well and I came to take care of her. Also, I brought her some soup.

Josie eats the rest of her soup and then asks, "Are you at least going to the party tonight?" I shrugged and said, "My choices are staying in the house avoiding Easton, and staying here with her sick, awesome best friend."

Josie laughed and rolled her eyes, almost spitting out some of her soup.

"Go to the party. You need to loosen up a bit." Josie put her soup down and shook her head.

"Fine. Only because I do need a drink."

Josie's brother Sebastian comes inside the room and lets her know their dad got her medicine.