ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three

Song: New Classic

By: Selena Gomez & Drew Steeley

Dedicated to: Rosa, who loves this song as much as me.

It's the lacrosse championship games and I have made the greatest mistake of letting Khloe braid my hair while Josie paints Malia's jersey number on my face

"You should've shaved today. Your facial hair is getting in the way." Josie purposely tilts my head back and Khloe accidentally pulls on my hair.

"I'm so sorry!" Khloe quickly apologizes before going back to braiding.

I glare at Josie, "Malia said she likes it, so I'm keeping it."

Josie huffs next to me before going back to painting my girlfriend's jersey number on my cheek.

"If I wasn't team Reynandez from the start I would've complained."

I raise an eyebrow at her and snort, "Reynandez?"

Khloe giggles next to me and says, "We couldn't put your two first names together because of the M's, so last names it is."

"Right, so my relationship is some type of drama show to you guys?"

"Uh, yeah. You guys could have your tv show considering everything that went on. Like who the hell breaks up for no reason?" Josie playfully rolls her eyes and before I can say anything, another voice speaks first, "Yeah, well you can blame me for that."

A smile takes over my face when I spot Malia standing in front of me. She bends down and places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Hi, baby," I tell her and she gives me another kiss. Then she sits down next to me, groaning loudly.

I can't look at her since Josie is finishing up the last coat of paint and Khloe is still working on my hair.

"You okay?" I place my hand on her thigh and she sighs, "I'm stressing out."