ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve

Song: Sugar

By: Robin Schulz

Dedicated to: Everyone on Bookinstagram!

"I found your guitar skills very pleasing

"I found your guitar skills very pleasing."

I sent her a glare which she laughed for.

"This is your new way of torturing me now? You're going to remind me of that awful day?"

She put her hands up and said, "Hey, I'm not the one who played the guitar in front of the whole town. And saw both Easton and Malia getting it on."

Flashes of Malia and Easton come to mind and I almost ripped my head off for this.

Great, now I'm angry.

I told Maddie about how I was going to grab something from my motorcycle when I caught them. Of course, you know, I did lie a little about why I was in that parking lot but I knew if I told her that I was looking for Malia, she would have never let me hear the end of it. Like ever.

Right now, she's just teasing me about it which is good since she'll get over it.

But will you get over it?

Yes, I will because I have no reason to feel angry about it either way. There is no logical reason that makes sense as to why I would be angry...or jealous.

No, no, not jealous. Just angry.

Maybe there is a reason.

I stared off into space thinking about all of the possibilities of why I could be angry. And only one thing came to mind.

Fuck this.

"What time is Easton coming to pick us up again?"

"I don't know but I'll be right back. I need to pee," She quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.