ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six

Song: Bad Idea Right?

By: Olivia Rodrigo

Dedicated to: Myself, I was so sick these past few days but I never stopped writing.

I twirl my finger around my ponytail as Josie takes pictures of me

"Bend forward a bit and do a kissy face," Josie tells me as she squats down to get a good angle for me.

I can always count on her to get the best pictures.

I also don't miss the straining eyes on Josie's ass from the guys in the club.

"Okay, I'm sure we got some good ones." I stand up from the table and help her up.

I'm proud to say I picked the perfect outfits for my girls and myself. I designed every piece we're wearing. With the help of Pinterest, of course, they had amazing outfits to take inspiration from. Not exact replicas but similar enough to the theme.

Mark did give me a very late notice on tonight's theme but with finals over, I was able to skip at least two days of school to finish the outfits.

Senior ditch day was spent in my room too. No worries. I can always have my senior ditch day.

I have Josie in full denim, Khloe in fairycore, Meliana in a low-waist cargo pants outfit, and myself in a mini skirt outfit.

All perfect styles for Y2K.

"Beautiful Lair" by Beyonce and Shakira plays on the speakers and everyone in the club goes feral.

I start to move my hips to the song while Khloe passes me a shot. I quickly take it and squeeze my eyes shut to the burning sensation in my throat.

Suddenly I feel two pairs of hands grab my hips and the burning sensation his touch brings.

"You're late." I slowly turned around and met my eyes with my boyfriend's brown ones.