ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen

Song: Tear In My Heart

By: Twenty One Pilots

Dedicated to: Jacky, if you're seeing this boo...I miss you.

"Alright, ladies go home

"Alright, ladies go home. We're done for the day."

Half of us sigh in relief while others complain about how much they didn't miss the drills over the summer.

I'm with the complainers.

"Hey, Malia! Can I ask you something?" Ophelia, a teammate, comes up to me with a smug expression. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow before nodding my head.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I don't want you to blow this out of proportion but people have been saying things..." She trails off glancing over at someone in the parking lot, "Saying what?" I question following her gaze to see Jianna waiting at Easton's car.

"Look, you didn't hear it from me but Jianna has been asking people around if they saw you and Easton together. There's this picture—" I cut her off when I stopped walking and asked with a hard tone, "What picture?" She sighed and grabbed ahold of her phone, showing me the picture of Easton, and me hugging each other.

Shit.

"Easton and I are friends. Nothing more. Who took that picture though?"

Ophelia points behind me and I follow her finger to see Leilani talking with Jasmine.

I took a deep breath in when I started to feel anger fill my body.

The bitch is trying to get back at me for what happened at the charity.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll see you tomorrow," I said walking over to Leilani. Her eyes met with my angry green ones and from the smirk on her face, she knew exactly what I was angry about.