ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies

It's been almost three years since I started writing No Rules In Bad Ideas.

It started off as a dream I had during my sophomore year of high school to a full-blown series based on my friend group at the time...to finally a completed book.

Malia and Mauricio have changed my life. I didn't think anyone would read their story but whoa, was I wrong. I get amazing comments and messages from readers who love this book and it just fills my heart with such happiness.

Over the years there were rough patches and times I wanted to give up, but I'm glad I didn't. This story is forever going to be my favorite.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me since day one. Some of you were there when I told everyone my idea for this book on Twitter. You guys are still here which is amazing. I'm so, so thankful for you. There are also some of you who have been here when I only had about a hundred readers. So crazy.

I also want to thank each and every one of you for reading my book. I know there were times you probably wanted to just give up on it too, but you didn't. You stayed and grew the patience to keep going. I love you all for that and I'm so grateful.

Malia and Mauricio's love story is not over. It will go on with their friend's books and a short story I plan to write later on in the future. It will have a few chapters involving Malia and Mauricio married and with kids. Yes, they have kids!

I will also be adding extended epilogues and bonus chapters to this book.

I don't think I would've ever been ready to let my babies go, so I will make the most of it until I run out of ideas.

Easton will also be getting a novella, you guys are in for a BIG twist in his short story.

Fighting Back The Truth is book 2 in The Morhills Elites Series, now published here on Wattpad.

It is Mark and Khloe's story!

Thank you all once again for everything and for sticking by me through it all.

I love you, my butterflies.

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM FOR MY RECENT POST ABOUT MALIA AND MAURICIO!

YOU GET AN INSIGHT OF THEIR FUTURE TOGETHER!

DRAWING THE LINE IS BEING WRITTEN AS YOU READ THIS!

CHAPTERS COMING SOON!

IT IS MY STAND-ALONE HOCKEY ROMANCE BASED IN MORHILLS, CALIFORNIA!

THEY ATTEND MORHILLS PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL.

This is not an official goodbye, more like I'll see you when I can type of thing

As I said before I had decided to officially go ghost. I will still be writing Drawing The Line & Fighting Back The Truth, but I won't be as active. I will be writing offline and publishing chapters on a certain day and time. Wattpad lets us schedule our chapters now so it will be easier for me.

Thank you all for understanding and sticking by me.

I hope to see you all again in Drawing The Line & Fighting Back The Truth.

Until then, see you later and I'm always active on Instagram.

Text me if anything, butterflies.

And remember...live your life without rules, even if it's a bad idea.

Trust me it'll be fun and worth it.

Just ask Malia and Mauricio.

ʚїɞ