ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five

Song: Getaway Car

By: Taylor Swift

Dedicated to: Kailey & Jenni <3

"I'm getting serious deja vu except a smiling Mauricio is walking to us this time

"I'm getting serious deja vu except a smiling Mauricio is walking to us this time." Josie leans against the lockers next to mine.

I purse my lips at her before turning around to see exactly what she described.

"Myers."

A smile comes to play on my lips when I realize what's he doing.

"Reyes."

He leans against the lockers and looks down at me with that damn smirk of his.

"You missed me?"

Smug, asshole.

"Nah, not really." I shrugged and his face fell.

Then right when I thought I had won, Mauricio leans towards me and gives me a slow and teasing kiss.

It sends goosebumps to my arms and a very familiar jolt of pleasure to the place between my legs.

"You guys make me sick." Josie's voice pulls me out of the somewhat trance he has me in and I pull away from him to glance at her.

"Jealous?" I squint my eyes at her to which she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Yes, I am. He stole my bitch." Josie rolls her eyes but we know she's only joking around.

Mauricio lowly laughs before he snakes his hand around the back of my neck and kisses me again.

"I wasn't done." He mumbles against my lips before slipping his tongue inside my mouth.