ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty

Song: Save Your Tears

By: The Weeknd & Ariana Grande

Dedicated to: Leah, Kim, and Anna. You girls have made school such much better to be at.

I fix the bottom part of Mauricio's old jersey and look at myself in the mirror of Aaron's mustang

"Would you stop? You look beautiful." Meliana pulled me away from the tinted windows and rolled her eyes.

Something's wrong with me today. I'm having a lot of insecurities. It's as if I honestly care what people are going to think. Or what a certain someone will think once he sees me.

All the students and parents of Morhills Academy are dressed up for this game. It's the homecoming game.

It seems I think I overdid it with the pigtails and combat boots.

Maybe I did overdress.

No! Pull yourself together!

"The game is about to start we should get going inside."

"Josie, Loui, and Christian aren't here yet."

"Well, they need to hurry up or I'm going in without them."

Seriously, where the fuck are they?

I'm nervous enough as it is. I can't come in all late to the game.

Take a chill pill, jeez.

Something is so wrong with me.

The three late musketeers finally get here after a few minutes.

"Dang, you guys took forever," Maddie rolled her eyes and Josie let out a huff of breath, "Christian and Loui took forever to pick me up." That explains the irritated look on her face.