ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven

Song: Skin

By: Sabrina Carpenter

Dedicated to: Booktok for all the support!

It's been a week

It's been a week.

A whole week since the charity event happened.

Mauricio and I haven't exactly been talking as much. We only talk when needed or when our English teacher is making us interact.

It's so bad that we don't even talk to each other when he comes over to the house or when he leaves.

We're currently sitting in silence, in my room, doing the project.

This is the worst. I wish he would just say something snarky so we could go back to bickering as before. That'll be better than sitting here with the tension surrounding us.

At least one of the Reyes and Hernandez's seem to be getting along better than Mauricio and me.

Reuben and Lilybeth have been hanging out a lot more. They're already texting, calling on the phone, or hanging out after school.

I'm glad Lilybeth is making new friends.

I am also glad about the fact Lilybeth doesn't seem to be crushing on Mark anymore. The other day when he came over on Sunday, she didn't even bat an eye at him or told us to not call him our brother. She was on her phone the whole time, texting. We didn't have to ask who she was texting to know. The smile on her face said it all. And when dad asked her who she was texting she awkwardly looked at us before mumbling Reuben's name.

Yeah well, at least that was a little less awkward than Mauricio and me right now.

I keep thinking it's like this because of what happened at the charity event. He's probably distancing himself because he got freaked out over whatever the hell happened.