ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five

Song: Downtown Love

By: G-Eazy & John Michael Rouchell

Dedicated to: Yarelly, someone who taught me what a true friendship is like.

Josie pulls on my bra strap and I smacked her for it

"Quit it!" I rolled my eyes at her and she sticks her tongue out at me, "No, you were supposed to match with me. Now, I had to force Elias to match with me since everyone else had partnered up. I have to wear this ridiculous onesie that matches the weirdo love birds." Josie points to Meliana and Aaron with her eyes.

I hold back my laugh and give her a big hug, "I love you."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." She wraps her arms around me and we snuggle into each other.

She's wearing matching Winnie The Pooh onesies with Elias, Meliana, and Aaron. It's cute and I know she secretly loves it.

Khloe and Maddie are wearing Grinch Pjs, Christian and Loui are wearing A Nightmare Before Christmas PJs, and Mark is matching with some girl he met in class. They're wearing Santa PJs.

"Hands off what's mine." A very familiar voice breaks us apart and now I'm rolling my eyes at Mauricio.

"I don't belong to you," I said as Mauricio and me side-hugged each other. He moved his head down so his lips were by my ear and said, "I'd think twice about that one considering what I've been doing to you the past few weeks."

I playfully punched him and he pinches my thighs.

Our Michael Myers Pjs are the best inside joke between us.

Josie groans next to us and mumbles, "You guys are making me jealous. Stop it."

We laughed at a pouting Josie but it didn't last long because Mauricio suddenly lets go of me. He steps away which confuses me but then Jianna and Easton come into view.