ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty

Song: Back To December (Taylor's Version)

By: Taylor Swift 

Dedicated to: In honor of the TSITP S2 Trailer coming out and even though we Conrad girlies will be going through it...we still have S3 dedicated to us! Make sure you watch the trailer if you haven't!

we still have S3 dedicated to us! Make sure you watch the trailer if you haven't!

I walk into the house and the music starts blasting in my ears

Everyone is already drunk and in their "best day ever" phase. So, that means I am late to the party than expected.

I mean no one can be mad at me when I just came back from an away game for lacrosse.

This whole party was thrown because both the boy's soccer team and the girl's lacrosse won games today. The boy's game was at home while ours was located at Lake Tahoe.

I spot Josie and Khloe sitting on the couch. But when I walk over to them, both girls have pouting faces.

Is everything okay?

I walk up to the couch and raise an eyebrow at the girls.

Josie's face suddenly turns from sour to sweet when she realizes I'm standing in front of her.

Her jaw drops and she stares up at me with mischief in her eyes.

"I swear every time you dress up for a party, you become hotter each time."

I look down at my black knee-high boots and tube-laced dress.

I play with my ponytail, "It's not too much?"

Josie pulls me onto her lap bridal style, "Uh, are you crazy? It's fucking hot, Mal."

I place a kiss on her lips and thank her.

Who needs a boyfriend to compliment you when you have your best friend?

"So, why the pouty face, girls?"