ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven

Song: Just Friends

By: Olivia O'Brien

Dedicated to: MC! I can't wait to see you at Wattcon!

I watched as Mauricio's hat-piece land on my hotel and a smirk takes over my face

I watched as Mauricio's hat-piece land on my hotel and a smirk takes over my face. He rolls his eyes and hands me the money.

We're playing Monopoly by the fireplace. Everyone else is asleep from a long day outside. Mauricio and I took a nap earlier so we're wide awake now.

"At this point, use the money for a free show since you've lost already."

Mauricio rolls his eyes and slaps the money down on the board game. I smiled at him victoriously and said, "Loser!"

He glares at me, positioning himself in a lunge pose. I start to get nervous and slowly position myself to run.

Suddenly he lunges at me and I screamed, jumping off the ground.

Mauricio chases me around the room and says, "You have thirty seconds to hide."

A bright smile takes over my face before I run out the door and find a place to hide. I ended up choosing a closet.

Mauricio does walk past me at some point and I covered my mouth to stop my laughter. I then go outside after a while and slowly walk around the corner to the living room when suddenly two arms wrap themselves around me and Mauricio whispers in my ear, "I got you."

I quickly turn around to face him and give him a big kiss.

We stay there, hugging and foreheads against each other.

"Tell me a secret." He mumbles against my lips

"What kind of secret?" I slowly pulled away from him and trailed my finger to his upper chest where his butterfly tattoo is.